Formerly known as Project FB 277, the 107m/351ft motor yacht LANA headed out on sea trials this morning.
Launched in December, LANA departed Benetti's facilities in Livorno this morning, ready to begin her first round of sea trials in the Mediterranean.
A spokeswoman from the yacht's marketing company has stated that Lana is "one of the most exclusive vessels available for charter from Summer 2019 and beyond."
The megayacht will be spending her debut charter season exploring the glitzy cruising grounds of the Mediterranean, transporting her guests around popular superyacht hotspots in the lap of luxury.
Upon delivery, LANA will become the second largest yacht publicly available for crewed yacht charter vacations. Coincidentally, she is also the second largest launch from Italian shipyard Benetti to date.
The 107m superyacht has plenty of on-board highlights to ensure the yachting vacation of a lifetime. Blending opulent interiors with a host of cutting-edge amenities and features, LANA is easily one of the most impressive recent additions to the global charter fleet.
While little information is known about the yacht, a press release by Benetti states that she boasts both interior and exterior styling from Benetti’s in-house design team, who have worked to create an elegant and sinuous profile enhanced by a plumb bow for exceptional seakeeping. Her interiors meanwhile, embody a minimalist and contemporary energy, with tall windows and high ceilings to enhance the space and light on board.
Her beach club area has been thoughtfully designed to promote a connection to the sea, with a traditional swim platform and twin fold-out sections on both sides of the beam, providing infusions of light and easy access to the water from all sides.
Forward, the beach club plays host to a Hamman-style, massage room and gym equipment, for guests in need of some down time.
The yacht’s oversized pool can be found on an elevated portion forward of the sundeck. This innovative design gives the pool a level of privacy and exclusivity, where guests can relax and unwind in peace.
The space is adjoined by laid-back dining areas and inviting spreads of sunpads for making the most out of the warm Mediterranean weather.
Alfresco areas for dining and unwinding continue on the upper and main decks aft, while the foredeck benefits from a touch n go helipad.
[LANA] represents the utmost luxury for all superyacht passionates looking [for] a tailor-made charter journey.
In terms of guest accommodation, motor yacht LANA has a highly unique and desirable configuration which includes seven VIP cabins, all located on the main deck, forward of the main salon and formal dining.
The owner’s suite can be found on the upper deck, flanked by a pair of balconies to port and starboard. It enjoys the use of vast private dressing rooms and an interconnecting bathroom.
Aft of this suite, guests can take full advantage of the upper deck salon, with its plush sofas, enormous cinema-style TV screen and grand piano.
A representative of the yacht’s marketing company has said; “[LANA] represents the utmost luxury for all superyacht passionates looking [for] a tailor-made charter journey.
“We are proud to give birth to a successful superyacht, and we look forward to seeing her sporty, roaring lines cruising along the seven seas.”
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- 75m Feadship charter yacht ARROW makes a splashThis weekend saw the official launch ceremony and christening of the newest addition to the Feadship fleet; 75m/ 246ft ...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...
- Brand new 95m charter yacht O’PARI on track for 2020 delivery Golden Yachts is set to launch the 95m/310ft motor yacht O’PARI next spring, following which she will be available for ...