Formerly known as Project FB 277, the 107m/351ft motor yacht LANA headed out on sea trials this morning.
Launched in December, LANA departed Benetti's facilities in Livorno this morning, ready to begin her first round of sea trials in the Mediterranean.
A spokeswoman from the yacht's marketing company has stated that Lana is "one of the most exclusive vessels available for charter from Summer 2019 and beyond."
The megayacht will be spending her debut charter season exploring the glitzy cruising grounds of the Mediterranean, transporting her guests around popular superyacht hotspots in the lap of luxury.
Upon delivery, LANA will become the second largest yacht publicly available for crewed yacht charter vacations. Coincidentally, she is also the second largest launch from Italian shipyard Benetti to date.
Why you should charter luxury yacht LANA this summer
The 107m superyacht has plenty of on-board highlights to ensure the yachting vacation of a lifetime. Blending opulent interiors with a host of cutting-edge amenities and features, LANA is easily one of the most impressive recent additions to the global charter fleet.
While little information is known about the yacht, a press release by Benetti states that she boasts both interior and exterior styling from Benetti’s in-house design team, who have worked to create an elegant and sinuous profile enhanced by a plumb bow for exceptional seakeeping. Her interiors meanwhile, embody a minimalist and contemporary energy, with tall windows and high ceilings to enhance the space and light on board.
Her beach club area has been thoughtfully designed to promote a connection to the sea, with a traditional swim platform and twin fold-out sections on both sides of the beam, providing infusions of light and easy access to the water from all sides.
Forward, the beach club plays host to a Hamman-style, massage room and gym equipment, for guests in need of some down time.
The yacht’s oversized pool can be found on an elevated portion forward of the sundeck. This innovative design gives the pool a level of privacy and exclusivity, where guests can relax and unwind in peace.
The space is adjoined by laid-back dining areas and inviting spreads of sunpads for making the most out of the warm Mediterranean weather.
Alfresco areas for dining and unwinding continue on the upper and main decks aft, while the foredeck benefits from a touch n go helipad.
[LANA] represents the utmost luxury for all superyacht passionates looking [for] a tailor-made charter journey.
In terms of guest accommodation, motor yacht LANA has a highly unique and desirable configuration which includes seven VIP cabins, all located on the main deck, forward of the main salon and formal dining.
The owner’s suite can be found on the upper deck, flanked by a pair of balconies to port and starboard. It enjoys the use of vast private dressing rooms and an interconnecting bathroom.
Aft of this suite, guests can take full advantage of the upper deck salon, with its plush sofas, enormous cinema-style TV screen and grand piano.
A representative of the yacht’s marketing company has said; “[LANA] represents the utmost luxury for all superyacht passionates looking [for] a tailor-made charter journey.
“We are proud to give birth to a successful superyacht, and we look forward to seeing her sporty, roaring lines cruising along the seven seas.”
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.