Summer is now in full swing but, with the winter holidays just six months away, it’s the perfect time to secure prime winter season charter dates. And REGINA, the yacht famed for her starring role in the James Bond film Skyfall, is now open for bookings.
Built by Medyat to set a new standard for luxury yachting in Turkey, she combines the beautiful looks of a classic schooner with the luxuries and comforts expected from a modern day superyacht.
Prioritising alfresco living, she provides an array of outdoor areas in which guests can celebrate the holidays no matter whether relaxation or getting together with loved ones is on the agenda.
Spend your days lazing on a large day bed on the aft deck, which is within easy reach of a welcoming wet bar and casual dining area. A tent can be constructed to provide shade if the weather gets too hot or cool down in the glittering Caribbean waters. There is a great choice of water toys for guests to try out too.
A delicious alfresco dinner can then be enjoyed around a 12-seater table on the foredeck before watching the sunset with a flute of champagne in a sumptuous seating area nearby.
Prioritising alfresco living, REGINA provides an array of outdoor areas in which guests can celebrate the holidays
Opportunities for relaxation and entertainment continue into the interior of superyacht REGINA. In the classically styled main salon, immaculate mahogany and a white Orla grand piano set the perfect environment for a luxurious and refined private yacht charter.
After a day at sea, guests can retreat into one of six en-suite cabins, including a full-beam master suite with a lounge area and dressing room, a VIP suite, three double cabins and a twin cabin. In total, the sailing yacht can sleep 12 guests.
Stunning details throughout the staterooms include bedheads of solid honey mousse onyx columns, walls of Afyon marble, and solid onyx sinks and flooring. There is also a number of paintings and sculptures from famous artists on show throughout the entire yacht.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.