The summer season may have only just begun, but savvy charter guests will already be looking ahead to the most wonderful time of the year: the festive period.
The yacht benefits from numerous state-of-the-art facilities, including a skylounge media centre and a resident dive master to help make the most out of the blissful Caribbean waters.
Lady J provides accommodation for 12 guests in five cabins, which have a flexible configuration that makes her well-suited to more than one family looking to enjoy this yacht over the holidays.
Guests can soak up the tropical sun outdoors, thanks to a sundeck with a wet bar, jacuzzi and baby cinema positioned below the radar arch. The lower and main decks play host to multiple lounging and dining options.
Her flexible configuration makes her well-suited to families looking to charter Lady J over the holidays.
The motor yacht also enjoys gym equipment, a barbecue grill and a locker of the latest water toys and accessories; from Jet-Skis, kayaks, wake boards and water-skis.
The interiors of the luxury yacht are warm and inviting, with formal dining and a sumptuous main salon. The skylounge will make the perfect setting for Christmas movie nights at sea.
In the Windward island chain, there are few destinations as breathtaking as St Lucia. The lush green island is home to ivory-sand beaches, incredible dive sites and countless luxury resorts that offer fine dining and beachfront relaxation.
While chartering here, guests can expect to soak up the sights of the famous UNESCO-listed pitons and enjoy snorkelling and diving in crystal-clear water around Pigeon Island.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.