Launched by Westport Yachts in 2006, TRENDING underwent an extensive $4 million refit from 2015 to 2016, specifically designed with charterers in mind. Offering a limited edition special offer this June, the stunning superyacht can be enjoyed for less.
Whether soaking up the glamour of the French Riviera, discovering the island delights of Corsica and Sardinia or discovering the old-world elegance of the Italian Riviera, all your wishes will be fulfilled aboard TRENDING thanks to her sophisticated new look interior and state-of-the-art technology.
Panoramic views of the region can be taken in from her oversized sundeck while relaxing on sun loungers, unwinding in the eight-person hot tub, sipping cocktails at the bar or catching up with friends and family on a large U-shaped sofa.
Days can also be spent trying out the extensive selection of on-board water toys, including jet skis, glass bottom kayaks, scuba gear and SeaBobs. In the evening, meanwhile, choose to dine alfresco on either the recently extended upper deck aft or the main deck aft.
Retreat inside luxury yacht TRENDING to experience her modern yet soothing styling. Dark woods contrast with light furnishings and natural light floods in through full-length windows. The main salon is perfect for entertaining, with a lounge and formal dining area, while the skylounge is more casual in feel.
Maintaining the tranquil atmosphere are six staterooms capable of sleeping up to 12 guests. The master suite is located on the main deck forward with a private office and onyx-clad an-suite, and the upper deck VIP suite features its own private balcony.
Enhancing your private yacht charter further will be a PADI certified diving instructor, kite surfing instructors, a Michelin star trained chef, three tenders on standby – one of which boasts a dive door and barbeque – and multiple bars throughout.
Retreat inside luxury yacht TRENDING to experience her modern yet soothing styling
To take advantage of the special deal on M/Y TRENDING, speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...