Launched by Westport Yachts in 2006, TRENDING underwent an extensive $4 million refit from 2015 to 2016, specifically designed with charterers in mind. Offering a limited edition special offer this June, the stunning superyacht can be enjoyed for less.
Whether soaking up the glamour of the French Riviera, discovering the island delights of Corsica and Sardinia or discovering the old-world elegance of the Italian Riviera, all your wishes will be fulfilled aboard TRENDING thanks to her sophisticated new look interior and state-of-the-art technology.
Panoramic views of the region can be taken in from her oversized sundeck while relaxing on sun loungers, unwinding in the eight-person hot tub, sipping cocktails at the bar or catching up with friends and family on a large U-shaped sofa.
Days can also be spent trying out the extensive selection of on-board water toys, including jet skis, glass bottom kayaks, scuba gear and SeaBobs. In the evening, meanwhile, choose to dine alfresco on either the recently extended upper deck aft or the main deck aft.
Retreat inside luxury yacht TRENDING to experience her modern yet soothing styling. Dark woods contrast with light furnishings and natural light floods in through full-length windows. The main salon is perfect for entertaining, with a lounge and formal dining area, while the skylounge is more casual in feel.
Maintaining the tranquil atmosphere are six staterooms capable of sleeping up to 12 guests. The master suite is located on the main deck forward with a private office and onyx-clad an-suite, and the upper deck VIP suite features its own private balcony.
Enhancing your private yacht charter further will be a PADI certified diving instructor, kite surfing instructors, a Michelin star trained chef, three tenders on standby – one of which boasts a dive door and barbeque – and multiple bars throughout.
Retreat inside luxury yacht TRENDING to experience her modern yet soothing styling
To take advantage of the special deal on M/Y TRENDING, speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed