Launched by Westport Yachts in 2006, TRENDING underwent an extensive $4 million refit from 2015 to 2016, specifically designed with charterers in mind. Offering a limited edition special offer this June, the stunning superyacht can be enjoyed for less.
Whether soaking up the glamour of the French Riviera, discovering the island delights of Corsica and Sardinia or discovering the old-world elegance of the Italian Riviera, all your wishes will be fulfilled aboard TRENDING thanks to her sophisticated new look interior and state-of-the-art technology.
Panoramic views of the region can be taken in from her oversized sundeck while relaxing on sun loungers, unwinding in the eight-person hot tub, sipping cocktails at the bar or catching up with friends and family on a large U-shaped sofa.
Days can also be spent trying out the extensive selection of on-board water toys, including jet skis, glass bottom kayaks, scuba gear and SeaBobs. In the evening, meanwhile, choose to dine alfresco on either the recently extended upper deck aft or the main deck aft.
Retreat inside luxury yacht TRENDING to experience her modern yet soothing styling. Dark woods contrast with light furnishings and natural light floods in through full-length windows. The main salon is perfect for entertaining, with a lounge and formal dining area, while the skylounge is more casual in feel.
Maintaining the tranquil atmosphere are six staterooms capable of sleeping up to 12 guests. The master suite is located on the main deck forward with a private office and onyx-clad an-suite, and the upper deck VIP suite features its own private balcony.
Enhancing your private yacht charter further will be a PADI certified diving instructor, kite surfing instructors, a Michelin star trained chef, three tenders on standby – one of which boasts a dive door and barbeque – and multiple bars throughout.
Retreat inside luxury yacht TRENDING to experience her modern yet soothing styling
To take advantage of the special deal on M/Y TRENDING, speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.