The first hull in the Bilgin 263 series, the 80m/ 263ft motor yacht TATIANA has been launched at Bilgin's facilities in Turkey today.
The largest yacht ever built in Turkey hit the water today during a private launch ceremony at Bilgin's yard in West Instanbul.
TATIANA will now undergo outfitting before her new Owner takes delivery in spring or early summer 2020.
The exterior design and naval architecture of the motor yacht come from Turkish designers Unique Yacht Design. London-based studio H2 Yacht Design has crafted her elegant interiors.
TATIANA sports sleek and streamlined exterior styling and plenty of exterior deck areas. On-board highlights include a generous spa pool on the upper deck forward and a large pool on the aft deck with glass fronting. Lounging and dining areas are evident across all the yacht's ample deck spaces.
Accommodation is offered for 16 guests in eight cabins, including a master suite, three VIPs and four double cabins. Meanwhile, the crew quarters allow for a staff of up to 24 people.
[She is] atrendsetter among steel-aluminium superyachts of today.
The yacht was sold to a three-time Bilgin client who purchased the yacht in October 2015. Construction began in March 2016.
Chief executive and founder of Unique Yacht Design, Emrecan Özgün, described Tatiana as a "trendsetter among steel-aluminium superyachts of today."
He continued: "With her design and comfort elements, the Bilgin 263 is truly one-of-a-kind. We created a very attractive yacht with a sleek and sexy profile while avoiding high dosage design clichés."
We created a very attractive yacht with a sleek and sexy profile while avoiding high dosage design clichés.
TATIANA is the first in the 263 series. The second is set to launch later this year, while the third will be delivered in 2021.
It is not yet known whether TATIANA will become available for private yacht charters.
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...
- Wanderlust: Destinations worth waiting for Travel restrictions may be in place right now due to COVID-19, to but that isn’t stopping us planning ahead and looking...