Big Fish Remains Available For Charter Following Sale
Despite being sold, the 45 metre expedition yacht Big Fish is still available for charter in Southeast Asia this summer
Designed by Gregory Marshall, Big Fish was built by McMullen & Wing as a sistership to Starfish. This custom-built expedition yacht was built in New Zealand and launched in March 2010. She is built to Germanischer Lloyd classifications and features a light grey hull and white superstructure which distinguish her from other yachts.
Big Fish can accommodate up to 10 charter guests in five staterooms - one master suite along with two VIP, two double and two twin staterooms. She also carries 10 crew on board to cater to your every need, ensuring a tranquil and comfortable yacht charter vacation.
The range of facilities and amenities on board make her the perfect charter vessel - from at-anchor stabilizers, air conditioning throughout and a barbeque to an on-deck Jacuzzi, tender garage and swimming platform. In addition, her variety of water toys is extensive - two wakeboards, two kayaks, two windsurfers, two kite surfers, four paddle boards, jet skis, numerous waterskis and snorkelling equipment are at your disposal.
Her twin 1050hp Caterpillar engines push her to a cruising speed of 10 knots and a top speed of 16 knots.
This award-winning charter yacht is available from $245,000 this summer in Southeast Asia.
Get in touch with your charter broker today for more details on this superb charter yacht.
The range of facilities and ameneties on board make her the perfect charter vessel.
More Yacht Information
Big Fish Yacht For Charter
45m McMullen & Wing, 2010
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...