Running between February 26 and March 2, the Dubai Boat Show brought hundreds of yachts, luxury lifestyle offerings and marine-related exhibits together in the Dubai Canal on Jumeirah Street.
The five-day event is, alongside the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, one of the biggest events on the region’s yachting calendar and this year's event is expected to have attracted close to 30,000 visitors through its doors.
In the live gallery below, YachtCharterFleet has curated the very best Instagram posts from the show, so you can catch up on the show’s most up-to-date action all in one place.
If you are at the show, tag your social media posts with #dibshow #dubaiboatshow or #dibs so we can find your post and feature it alongside all the other fantastic shots in our coverage.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.