Still officially known as FB273, the 70m (230') motor yacht ALKHOR is currently undergoing sea trials in the Ligurian Sea off the coast of Livorno.
Hitting the water for the first time in February, ALKHOR is now on course for delivery in the coming weeks.
She is currently undergoing rigorous sea trials in the waters off the coast of Livorno, on the west coast of Italy where the Benetti facilities are based.
The pool features innovative changeable-depth technology that has the ability to be seamlessly raised and lowered.
FB273 has remained shrouded in secrecy since she was first announced in 2015. Her steel hull and aluminium superstructure were joined in 2017, and the six-deck superyacht was unveiled for the first time during an official launch ceremony in February.
One detail that is known about ALKHOR is her unique pool. Located on the main deck aft, the pool features innovative changeable-depth technology which has the ability to be raised and form part of the main deck's flooring.
On-board highlights include a full Owner's apartment with a private lounge, spa facilities and a breakfast nook. Huge windows stretch around the cabin, providing unobstructed views over the foredeck, which plays host to a touch-n-go helipad.
Elsewhere, ALKHOR enjoys a large beach club with twin sea terraces, a cinema suite and a gym. The sundeck features a jacuzzi, sunpad spread and a variety of lounging options.
The motor yacht has a gross tonnage of 1,425 GT and is reported to have a top speed of 17 knots and a cruising speed of 12 knots.
Once delivered, ALKHOR will join seven other Benetti luxury yachts delivered in 2020, marking a buoyant year for the Italian yard in spite of COVID-19 complications.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed