A blend of Benetti pedigree, impressive amenities and outstanding entertainment areas have made ‘St David’ one of the most in-demand superyachts on the charter market, and she will no doubt be one of the finest in the Seychelles when she arrives in the region for the winter charter season.
Those who want to experience all that this blissful archipelago has to offer can benefit from a saving, as she will be available with no delivery fees. Explore Jurassic coastlines, soft sandy shores and thriving aquatic life flourishing quietly below turquoise-blue seas, while cruising in supreme comfort and style.
Having stepped on board 'St David' at the 2018 Monaco Yacht Show, YachtCharterFleet’s editorial team can testify that the motor yacht is primed for partying and social occasions.
Her sun deck is home to an outdoor cinema set-up that can be enjoyed from the jacuzzi pool, as well as a dancefloor that allows the yacht to double as a private nightclub. While away the sun-drenched evenings sipping cocktails at the wet bar, before stretching out on one of the sun pads and gazing up at a star-choked sky.
‘St David’ is one of the most in-demand superyachts on the charter market, and she will no doubt be one of the finest in the Seychelles.
When it comes to mealtimes, guests are spoilt for choice, with plenty of alfresco and interior dining options. All of them are equally lavish, embodying Venetian themes of opulence and elegance which has been created by Winch Design. These motifs continue into her six cabins, which accommodate 12 guests in total.
Principal charter guests will benefit from a split-level master suite, providing unparalleled views over the tropical surrounds. The suite also volunteers an office and relaxed social area, well-suited to savouring a quiet moment with a loved one.
Ensuring guests can make full use out of the calm seas and their resplendent wildlife, the motor yacht provides a treasure trove of water toys and accessories. Among them are two state-of-the-art Waverunners, a Hover craft and water-skis, for on-the-water thrills and excitement.
Those looking to get up close to the natural wonders of the sea can make the most out of both snorkelling and scuba-diving equipment. Anyone who isn’t a seasoned scuba-diver will be pleased to find the motor yacht is a certified RYA water sports centre, meaning members of the crew can train their guests in diving and proper use of the other water toys. Admire the kaleidoscopic reefs and exotic fish in a safe and controlled environment.
After a long day on the water, guests can retreat to the on-board spa and wellness facilities located on the upper deck. In the idyllic setting of the Seychelles, relaxation is easily achieved, but guests are more than welcome to indulge in a pampering massage or full-body treatment to heighten their soothing and luxurious yacht charter vacation.
- FLYING FOX - World's largest charter yacht revealedIt has been announced that the brand new Lurssen Superyacht FLYING FOX will join the Charter Fleet.
- Tahiti yacht charters available at a reduced price with 60m M/Y DREAMCruise around Tahiti and the rest of French Polynesia at a discounted rate on board the 60m/197ft multi-award-winning m...
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- Discover Belize with Westport M/Y TRENDINGEnjoy a Belize luxury yacht charter this June on board the 50m/165ft superyacht TRENDING from Westport.