With her enormous variety of leisure and entertainment facilities, Pure Bliss is an excellent platform for those looking to explore Caribbean hotspots such as the Virgin Islands and Antigua in the lap of luxury.
Her Benetti pedigree, coupled with opulent Italian-inspired interiors from Zuretti, have created an exceptionally comfortable and stylish motor yacht which boasts accommodation for up to 12 guests across five cabins.
During a private yacht charter, the sundeck is sure to be a popular hang-out, as it is primed for every type of social gathering. A seating area allows guests to get together and sample freshly-grilled meals from the barbecue, while a jacuzzi and swim-up bar provides the perfect spot for sundowners and relaxed conversation.
Guests can recline on a selection of sun loungers aft, or instead use this area for working out on a treadmill or practising yoga, all while admiring panoramic vistas over the Caribbean surrounds.
Her Benetti pedigree, coupled with opulent Italian-inspired interiors have created a comfortable and stylish motor yacht.
Those craving some excitement during their luxury yacht charter will find that Pure Bliss offers a wide selection of water toys and accessories. Among them are Waverunners, Seabobs, wakeboards and a kite surfer as well as snorkelling equipment for exploring the vast underwater world of the Caribbean.
Opportunities to entertain continue on the upper deck, where there is formal dining capable of seating 12. Sumptuous seating is located aft, providing yet another spot for guests to get comfortable and recline in the sun. Ensuring guests are spoilt for choice, there is a third alfresco dining set-up on the main deck.
Stepping indoors, guests will find the interiors exude a warm and inviting energy, with a an elegant sophistication that is achieved with glossy cherrywood surfaces and contrasting cream accents. The main salon is spacious and airy, with a dining set-up adjoining.
Having benefited from a refit in 2017, all of the motor yacht’s cabins are luxuriously furnished and have a flexible configuration to create the best possible layout for each individual charter party. Furthermore, the principal charterers will enjoy 180 degree views in the master suite.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.