Commissioned by experienced owner John Staluppi, 69m/227ft motor yacht SPECTRE is a fine blend of engineering and luxury that embraces the 007 theme characteristic of Staluppi's custom-built motor yachts.
The launch of superyacht SPECTRE was unveiled at Benetti's Livorno shipyard earlier this month. Her delivery will mark the third occasion that business tycoon and yacht enthusiast John Staluppi has used the Italian shipyard to build one of his James Bond-themed superyachts.
Easily recognisable thanks to her sleek exterior contours and tall windows, SPECTRE has been fitted with an aluminium superstructure and steel hull by Dutch firm Mulder Design. Her 3.2 metre draft means she can easily cruise in the Bahamas without worrying about the depth of the water.
She comprises five spacious decks that comfortably accommodate 12 guests across six cabins and boasts an Art Deco interior reminiscent of classic French motifs, expertly crafted by Benetti’s esteemed in-house Interior Style Department.
She boasts an Art Deco interior reminiscent of classic French motifs, expertly crafted by Benetti’s esteemed in-house Interior Style Department.
Complete with a plethora of amenities, she offers a touch-and-go Helipad and a swimming pool, while the owner’s cabin enjoys a private terrace, sun-lounging space and a hydromassage tub.
She is also expected to sport a beach club with a swimming platform, a well-stocked gym and a Jacuzzi.
Although no pictures of her interior exist yet, if she is anything like her predecessors we can expect a motor yacht which exudes refined opulence and sophisticated glamour with a 007 edge.
She will be delivered to owner John Staluppi at some point in the near future and become the eighth superyacht he has owned that shares a name with a James Bond film title.
Her first appearance will be at the upcoming Monaco Yacht Show, where show-goers will be able to marvel at her splendour up close.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.