Commissioned by experienced owner John Staluppi, 69m/227ft motor yacht SPECTRE is a fine blend of engineering and luxury that embraces the 007 theme characteristic of Staluppi's custom-built motor yachts.
The launch of superyacht SPECTRE was unveiled at Benetti's Livorno shipyard earlier this month. Her delivery will mark the third occasion that business tycoon and yacht enthusiast John Staluppi has used the Italian shipyard to build one of his James Bond-themed superyachts.
Easily recognisable thanks to her sleek exterior contours and tall windows, SPECTRE has been fitted with an aluminium superstructure and steel hull by Dutch firm Mulder Design. Her 3.2 metre draft means she can easily cruise in the Bahamas without worrying about the depth of the water.
She comprises five spacious decks that comfortably accommodate 12 guests across six cabins and boasts an Art Deco interior reminiscent of classic French motifs, expertly crafted by Benetti’s esteemed in-house Interior Style Department.
She boasts an Art Deco interior reminiscent of classic French motifs, expertly crafted by Benetti’s esteemed in-house Interior Style Department.
Complete with a plethora of amenities, she offers a touch-and-go Helipad and a swimming pool, while the owner’s cabin enjoys a private terrace, sun-lounging space and a hydromassage tub.
She is also expected to sport a beach club with a swimming platform, a well-stocked gym and a Jacuzzi.
Although no pictures of her interior exist yet, if she is anything like her predecessors we can expect a motor yacht which exudes refined opulence and sophisticated glamour with a 007 edge.
She will be delivered to owner John Staluppi at some point in the near future and become the eighth superyacht he has owned that shares a name with a James Bond film title.
Her first appearance will be at the upcoming Monaco Yacht Show, where show-goers will be able to marvel at her splendour up close.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed