Commissioned by experienced owner John Staluppi, 69m/227ft motor yacht SPECTRE is a fine blend of engineering and luxury that embraces the 007 theme characteristic of Staluppi's custom-built motor yachts.
The launch of superyacht SPECTRE was unveiled at Benetti's Livorno shipyard earlier this month. Her delivery will mark the third occasion that business tycoon and yacht enthusiast John Staluppi has used the Italian shipyard to build one of his James Bond-themed superyachts.
Easily recognisable thanks to her sleek exterior contours and tall windows, SPECTRE has been fitted with an aluminium superstructure and steel hull by Dutch firm Mulder Design. Her 3.2 metre draft means she can easily cruise in the Bahamas without worrying about the depth of the water.
She comprises five spacious decks that comfortably accommodate 12 guests across six cabins and boasts an Art Deco interior reminiscent of classic French motifs, expertly crafted by Benetti’s esteemed in-house Interior Style Department.
She boasts an Art Deco interior reminiscent of classic French motifs, expertly crafted by Benetti’s esteemed in-house Interior Style Department.
Complete with a plethora of amenities, she offers a touch-and-go Helipad and a swimming pool, while the owner’s cabin enjoys a private terrace, sun-lounging space and a hydromassage tub.
She is also expected to sport a beach club with a swimming platform, a well-stocked gym and a Jacuzzi.
Although no pictures of her interior exist yet, if she is anything like her predecessors we can expect a motor yacht which exudes refined opulence and sophisticated glamour with a 007 edge.
She will be delivered to owner John Staluppi at some point in the near future and become the eighth superyacht he has owned that shares a name with a James Bond film title.
Her first appearance will be at the upcoming Monaco Yacht Show, where show-goers will be able to marvel at her splendour up close.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...