Commissioned by experienced owner John Staluppi, 69m/227ft motor yacht SPECTRE is a fine blend of engineering and luxury that embraces the 007 theme characteristic of Staluppi's custom-built motor yachts.
The launch of superyacht SPECTRE was unveiled at Benetti's Livorno shipyard earlier this month. Her delivery will mark the third occasion that business tycoon and yacht enthusiast John Staluppi has used the Italian shipyard to build one of his James Bond-themed superyachts.
Easily recognisable thanks to her sleek exterior contours and tall windows, SPECTRE has been fitted with an aluminium superstructure and steel hull by Dutch firm Mulder Design. Her 3.2 metre draft means she can easily cruise in the Bahamas without worrying about the depth of the water.
She comprises five spacious decks that comfortably accommodate 12 guests across six cabins and boasts an Art Deco interior reminiscent of classic French motifs, expertly crafted by Benetti’s esteemed in-house Interior Style Department.
She boasts an Art Deco interior reminiscent of classic French motifs, expertly crafted by Benetti’s esteemed in-house Interior Style Department.
Complete with a plethora of amenities, she offers a touch-and-go Helipad and a swimming pool, while the owner’s cabin enjoys a private terrace, sun-lounging space and a hydromassage tub.
She is also expected to sport a beach club with a swimming platform, a well-stocked gym and a Jacuzzi.
Although no pictures of her interior exist yet, if she is anything like her predecessors we can expect a motor yacht which exudes refined opulence and sophisticated glamour with a 007 edge.
She will be delivered to owner John Staluppi at some point in the near future and become the eighth superyacht he has owned that shares a name with a James Bond film title.
Her first appearance will be at the upcoming Monaco Yacht Show, where show-goers will be able to marvel at her splendour up close.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.