The 107m/351ft superyacht LANA, formerly known as Project FB 277, has been delivered by Benetti.
The highly-anticipated Benetti charter yacht LANA has departed the yard’s Livorno facilities and is currently preparing to undertakee her maiden voyage.
The superyacht is currently the world’s third-largest yacht available for private yacht charters, and she is expected to be available in the Mediterranean this summer. LANA is now in the Top 50 of the World's Largest Yachts.
Her launch signified the first chapter of Benetti’s ‘Gigayacht Season’, which saw the Italian yard complete three 100m+ Projects in a short timeframe.
LANA is now in the Top 50 of the World's Largest Yachts.
The five-deck motor yacht has a sleek and sharp exterior penned by Benetti’s in-house team. Naval architecture comes from Benetti in collaboration with Pierluigi Ausonio.
Said to be contemporary, minimal and enhanced by natural light, the yacht’s interiors have also been crafted by Benetti in house. She features accommodation for 12 guests in eight cabins, which includes seven VIPs and one decadent owner’s suite with side balconies.
Other on-board features include a generous jacuzzi pool and a large beach club flanked by a pair of balconies and adjoined by spa and wellness facilities. She also boasts a touch n go helipad and a well-appointed swimming pool on the sundeck.
Even before delivery, the yacht already received international acclaim at the World Yacht Trophies in Cannes, where she picked up the “Yacht of the Year” award.
"LANA represents a statement of building excellence, every technical feature, every aesthetic element, every single detail was executed to perfection." States the yacht's Client. "I am glad we all made this way to prove a new level of Italian shipbuilding industry.”
At the wishes of her Owner, luxury yacht LANA remained at the Benetti facilities in Livorno over the winter season.
LANA represents a statement of building excellence, every technical feature, every aesthetic element, every single detail was executed to perfection.
Benetti’s President, Paolo Vitelli says: “We are proud to have delivered another Giga yacht in our Giga season. “LANA” is an example of excellence: outstanding quality, unique style, and an icon of Made in Italy.
"A particular thanks to the Owner who trusted Benetti for this creation. We are happy to have met all his expectations.”
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Coronavirus: Where can I charter a yacht right now?As Coronavirus travel restrictions start to relax around the world, you might be considering booking one of the safest ...
- Bahamas Yacht Charters: The best luxury yachts you can book right nowWith the Bahamas set to reopen to yachts on June 15, there’s no better time to book a tropical getaway on board a luxur...
- New COVID-19 research suggests conditions associated with superyachts could kill Coronavirus in 2 minutesCOVID-19 particles can’t live for longer than 2 minutes when exposed to direct sunlight high temperatures or humidity, ...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...