On course to be delivered in early 2019, CALYPSO is part of the Mulder ThirtySix series, following her sisterships, the award-winning 34m/112ft charter yacht SOLIS and the 36m/118ft motor yacht ‘Delta One’.
Expected to be cruising in Mediterranean destinations such as the South of France and Italy, she presents the exciting chance to charter a brand new motor yacht in some of the hottest cruising grounds on the planet.
She will certainly enable charterers to experience the ultimate yachting lifestyle thanks to luxurious outdoor areas, an inviting beach club-themed interior and an array of modern leisure facilities. As such, she is an extremely welcome addition to the global charter fleet and one of the top charter yachts in her class.
Sure to be the hub of outdoor living is the spacious sundeck, where a Jacuzzi with a swim-up bar and a fan of sun pads await in the aft section, and dining and seating options make up the forward part.
Another top al fresco hangout is the teak-clad beach club which is extended by a drop-down swim platform, perfect for accessing the water toys. Meanwhile, more entertaining is possible on the aft deck, primed with two C-shaped sofas for enjoying meals, drinks and the company of friends and family.
Headed up by London-based John Vickers, the beach house-inspired interior styling is said to combine pale oak wall panels, neutral fabrics, fine leathers and stainless steel accents for a relaxed yet elegant look. Plus, full-length windows ensure natural light floods inside and guests are constantly connected to their surrounds.
The main salon is expected to feature a seating area aft followed by a full-service wet bar and a dining setup forward. The living area will be well suited for relaxing with the family as well as hosting formal dinners and cocktail parties on a private yacht charter.
Also sure to impress is the full-beam master suite with dedicated access to a private seating area on the bow. The other staterooms aboard the Mudler yacht include a VIP cabin and two convertible cabins for a flexible accommodation setup. In total, 10 guests can sleep on board.
As one of the top charter yachts in her class, CALYPSO is an extremely welcome addition to the global charter fleet
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.