Last month in the Old Port of Cannes, the 43.5m (142’7) motor yacht Baron Trenck was the setting for the glamorous Camper & Nicholsons' Great Gatsby themed party attended by a number of charter brokers and VIP guests.
Hosted by charter yacht Baron Trenck’s Captain and charter crew, the event was a huge success and highlighted the yacht's capability of hosting corporate charters as wells as prestigous social and sporting events such as the Monco Grand Prix or Cannes Film Festival. Her huge deck spaces and luxurious interior living areas are perfect for entertaining large numbers of guests for special events, with a capacity for 100 at quay and up to 50 while on navigation or at anchor.
The Great Gatsby theme was very popular and everyone got into the spirit of the occasion by dressing up in 1920’s outfits while the brilliant Deyster Band and his dancers provided fantastic entertainment. Cocktails and champagne flowed throughout the evening as guests danced the night away on the sundeck and mingled with each other amongst the many seating and dining areas, all filmed by Riviera Life TV.
If you are interested in renting a private yacht for a corporate yacht charter or for events such as the 2014 Monaco Grand Prix, find out more by reading our Monaco Grand Prix Yacht Charter Guide and contact your preferred yacht charter broker.
the event was a huge success and highlighted the yacht's capability of hosting corporate charters
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.