Launched by Azimut in 2007, Antonia II has been maintained to the highest standards, undergoing a major refit in 2013. In immaculate condition and as one of rare superyachts cruising in the Philippines, she offers an exclusive opportunity to explore the idyllic island-chain in absolute luxury.
Made up of 7,107 tropical islands, the Philippines is the world’s second largest archipelago - behind its neighbour Indonesia - and there is plenty for yacht-goers to explore. Yet, despite its sun-kissed beaches, glittering turquoise waters and world-class diving, the island-chain is a relatively undiscovered charter destination.
Be one of the first charterers to relax on the powder-fine sandy beach of Palawan, discover the underground river of Puerto Princesa, take in the geological wonder of the Chocolate Hills in Bohol, try your hand at water sports in Boracay and climb the intricate rice terraces of Banaue.
There is certainly plenty to see and do for those wanting to adventure away from the superyacht hotspots of South East Asia, such as Thailand, but if you’re after a charter vacation of unadulterated relaxation then the Philippines can also fulfil your wishes with no-end of beautiful beaches to pick from.
Take in the region’s stunning landscapes from the flybridge of superyacht Antonia II. Equipped with a spa tub, chaise loungers, marble bar and seating area for casual lunches, this is sure to become the hub of daytime living, while guests can catch up on their day’s activities over dinner around a teak table on the aft deck.
Head inside the motor yacht and discover her light, airy and contemporary interior. In the main salon, guests can relax and enjoy drinks in a sociable lounge complete with a wet bar or take advantage of the formal dining area aft, with a glass-topped, 10-seater table.
After a busy day on the water, the principal charter can retreat to the sophisticated master suite, located forward on the main deck forward and featuring warm woods, fantastic views and a Jacuzzi bathtub in the en suite.
The other accommodation is comprised of two double cabins and one twin cabin. Situated on the lower deck, all the guest staterooms boast beautiful en suite bathrooms with teak-clad showers and marble vanities.
Antonia II offers an exclusive opportunity to explore the Philippines in absolute luxury
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.