Beautifully conceived, QUARANTA is unquestionably one of the finest superyacht catamarans available for charter.
Don't just take our word for it- she won the award for best Catamaran at the World Superyacht Awards 2014, and also received a number of design awards for her ultra-modern interior.
Generously proportioned, the yacht has the same volume as a Westport 130, providing charterers with all of the interior spaces expected of a modern motor yacht whilst the performance provides the experience of a more unique yacht type.
Sure to impress the discerning crowds in Port Hercules later this month, QUARANA is available for private yacht charters, accommodating up to twelve guests across six cabins.
A truly deserving award-winner, QUARANTA is certain to satisfy all the desires of the modern charterer
Immediately upon entering QUARANTA, charterers are sure to be taken by the brightly furnished and spaciously arranged main salon which forms the communal centre of the yacht.
Accessed by an elaborately curved staircase, the similarly styled upper salon serves as a quiet alternative to this space, with an assortment of seating perfectly primed for late night socialising.
Whilst each of the staterooms include en-suite facilities, the owner’s cabin is no doubt the crowning achievement, with exceptional soundproofing ensuring a quiet underway experience when the yacht is making a passage at night.
Hugely versatile, the owner’s cabin can also be effortlessly divided by a sliding bulkhead door to provide a further berth. In this way, QUARANTA is capable of hosting various party configurations.
The exterior of superyacht QUARANTA is every bit as impressive as her interior, with a vast sundeck providing various alfresco dining options and sun lounging spots.
What’s bound to strike the crowds in Monaco, however, is the dry dock off the aft which services the tender and allow charterers to enjoy the water without any difficulties.
Nicely anticipating the demands of her Mediterranean charter grounds, QUARANTA also features an extended passerelle to allow guests to easily board and disembark- just the thing for a yacht show, too.
With all of this in mind, there’s every reason to presume that she’ll garner plenty of attention at the Monaco Yacht Show in just a few weeks’ time.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed