Beautifully conceived, QUARANTA is unquestionably one of the finest superyacht catamarans available for charter.
Don't just take our word for it- she won the award for best Catamaran at the World Superyacht Awards 2014, and also received a number of design awards for her ultra-modern interior.
Generously proportioned, the yacht has the same volume as a Westport 130, providing charterers with all of the interior spaces expected of a modern motor yacht whilst the performance provides the experience of a more unique yacht type.
Sure to impress the discerning crowds in Port Hercules later this month, QUARANA is available for private yacht charters, accommodating up to twelve guests across six cabins.
A truly deserving award-winner, QUARANTA is certain to satisfy all the desires of the modern charterer
Immediately upon entering QUARANTA, charterers are sure to be taken by the brightly furnished and spaciously arranged main salon which forms the communal centre of the yacht.
Accessed by an elaborately curved staircase, the similarly styled upper salon serves as a quiet alternative to this space, with an assortment of seating perfectly primed for late night socialising.
Whilst each of the staterooms include en-suite facilities, the owner’s cabin is no doubt the crowning achievement, with exceptional soundproofing ensuring a quiet underway experience when the yacht is making a passage at night.
Hugely versatile, the owner’s cabin can also be effortlessly divided by a sliding bulkhead door to provide a further berth. In this way, QUARANTA is capable of hosting various party configurations.
The exterior of superyacht QUARANTA is every bit as impressive as her interior, with a vast sundeck providing various alfresco dining options and sun lounging spots.
What’s bound to strike the crowds in Monaco, however, is the dry dock off the aft which services the tender and allow charterers to enjoy the water without any difficulties.
Nicely anticipating the demands of her Mediterranean charter grounds, QUARANTA also features an extended passerelle to allow guests to easily board and disembark- just the thing for a yacht show, too.
With all of this in mind, there’s every reason to presume that she’ll garner plenty of attention at the Monaco Yacht Show in just a few weeks’ time.
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- New photos: take a fresh look at 73m M/Y NAUTILUS Brand new imagery of the iconic 73m/240ft motor yacht NAUTILUS from Picchiotti has been released, showing off some rece...
- S/Y AQUIJO to charter in Papua New GuineaThe award-winning 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO has announced she will be chartering around the captivating cruising g...
- Viking M/Y MARYBELLE joins Bahamas charter fleet The 25m/83ft luxury fishing yacht MARYBELLE is one of the latest additions to the global charter market and will be ava...
- M/Y HANAA opens for charter in the Mediterranean Part of Dominator’s popular Ilumen series, the 27m/90ft motor yacht HANAA has announced she will be available to charte...