Beautifully conceived, QUARANTA is unquestionably one of the finest superyacht catamarans available for charter.
Don't just take our word for it- she won the award for best Catamaran at the World Superyacht Awards 2014, and also received a number of design awards for her ultra-modern interior.
Generously proportioned, the yacht has the same volume as a Westport 130, providing charterers with all of the interior spaces expected of a modern motor yacht whilst the performance provides the experience of a more unique yacht type.
Sure to impress the discerning crowds in Port Hercules later this month, QUARANA is available for private yacht charters, accommodating up to twelve guests across six cabins.
A truly deserving award-winner, QUARANTA is certain to satisfy all the desires of the modern charterer
Immediately upon entering QUARANTA, charterers are sure to be taken by the brightly furnished and spaciously arranged main salon which forms the communal centre of the yacht.
Accessed by an elaborately curved staircase, the similarly styled upper salon serves as a quiet alternative to this space, with an assortment of seating perfectly primed for late night socialising.
Whilst each of the staterooms include en-suite facilities, the owner’s cabin is no doubt the crowning achievement, with exceptional soundproofing ensuring a quiet underway experience when the yacht is making a passage at night.
Hugely versatile, the owner’s cabin can also be effortlessly divided by a sliding bulkhead door to provide a further berth. In this way, QUARANTA is capable of hosting various party configurations.
The exterior of superyacht QUARANTA is every bit as impressive as her interior, with a vast sundeck providing various alfresco dining options and sun lounging spots.
What’s bound to strike the crowds in Monaco, however, is the dry dock off the aft which services the tender and allow charterers to enjoy the water without any difficulties.
Nicely anticipating the demands of her Mediterranean charter grounds, QUARANTA also features an extended passerelle to allow guests to easily board and disembark- just the thing for a yacht show, too.
With all of this in mind, there’s every reason to presume that she’ll garner plenty of attention at the Monaco Yacht Show in just a few weeks’ time.
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- World's Largest Superyacht REV Available To CharterSet to become the world's largest superyacht in terms of both length and gross tonnage (GT), the 182m/596ft motor yacht...
- Superyacht 11-11 Now Available for Peak SeasonDue to a change in the owner’s plans, the 63m/207ft motor yacht 11/11 has some highly desireable and rare charter avail...
- M/Y KHALILAH Joins the Global Charter FleetThe first all carbon superyacht, the 49m/157ft superyacht KHALILAH is the latest addition to the global charter fleet. ...
- M/Y SAVANNAH Offers Rare Charter OpportunityOne of the most highly regarded and exclusive superyachts of all time, the 84m/274ft motor yacht SAVANNAH has some rare...
- Video: Life On Board 83m M/Y ‘Here Comes The Sun’A brand new video released by Amels showcases the levels of luxury to be enjoyed on board their largest superyacht to d...