Motor yacht AVA is available for corporate and private luxury yacht charters out of Monaco year round.
Originally built in 1976 and last refitted in 2008, the CRN charter yacht AVA is elegant, spacious, luxurious and incredibly comfortable - perfect for corporate, friends, and family luxury yacht charters.
Accommodating up to 11 charter guests in five staterooms - a master suite, two double staterooms and two twin - she can hold up to 49 passengers cruising.
Full width stairs lead down straight to the sea, creating an exceptional area for lounging and sunbathing. It also allows for easy access to the water for swimming and water sports, as well as for boarding tenders and wave runners.
Her newly designed and extended aft deck is ideal for alfresco dining under the stars.
AVA is elegant, spacious, luxurious and incredibly comfortable - perfect for corporate, friends, and family yacht charters.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.