The stunning 79.25 metre (90m with spars) sailing yacht Athena will be on display throughout the Monaco Yacht Show at Berth R01.
Athena is a three-masted schooner, built in 2004 to Lloyds class by Royal Huisman and designed by Pieter Beeldsnijder, with naval architecture by Dykstra & Partners. She is MCA compliant and was refitted in 2011.
Athena has accommodation for up to 10 guests in five luxury staterooms along with 20 crew and her twin Caterpillar engines give her a range of 4,000 nautical miles.
This beautiful luxury charter yacht is currently available from $400,000 per week.
Please contact your Charter Broker for more information.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.