Motor yacht APACHE II is offering a reduced rate of €115,000 per week including VAT instead of the usual €130,000 ex VAT for charters in the South of France or Italy during September 2013.
This high performance luxury charter yacht was built in 2009 by Baglietto and boasts top speeds of 29 knots, perfect for cruising from one glamorous Mediterranean port to another in style. At an impressive 44m/144.36ft, she offers large living areas both inside and out with accommodation for up to 12 guests in five spacious staterooms, all executed in a sleek, modern style.
One of APACHE II’s most outstanding features is her 18m sundeck which provides ample space for sun lounging and entertaining. A floating tread staircase leads down to a generous swim platform that ensures safe and easy access to her watertoys to include jet-skis, diving and snorkelling equipment and inflatables. Read our in depth Apache II Yacht review to find our more about this exciting high performance motor yacht.
one of APACHE II’s most outstanding features is her 18m sundeck
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.