Having only just returned to the charter market after undergoing an extensive refit, the opportunity to charter Amels superyacht La Mirage in the West Mediterranean this summer should not be missed. Offering a 20 percent reduction on her weekly base rate, she is a popular option among families looking to experience the magic of a private yacht charter vacation in Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and Italy.
Blending a refined interior with superb performance, La Mirage sleeps 12 guests across six generous cabins and boasts a range of water toys, an on-deck jacuzzi and a cosy entertainment room with an 85-inch television screen. She is an accommodating option, ensuring the needs of all of her guests are met, and allowing them to immerse themselves in complete comfort and relaxation while on board.
She is an accommodating option, ensuring the needs of all of her charter guests are met.
The smooth exterior of the motor yacht was penned by Tim Heywood Design, and features flowing, concave lines and a crisp ivory finish. Laura Sessa Romboli are responsible for her new interior, which exudes contemporary sophistication with a beach-club twist that adds a comfortable ambience. The main salon is spacious but intimate, with plush teal tones and velvety upholstery infusing the space offset by glossy mahogany. Her cabins and formal dining room are equally exquisite, with a clean, neutral colour palette extending throughout.
Ample outdoor deck space aboard superyacht La Mirage allows for plenty of opportunities to soak up the Mediterranean sun. Crowning the motor yacht is a sun deck, where a Jacuzzi sits nestled in a ring of sun pads. Sun loungers, a bar and a partially shaded dining area complete the scene. Sure to to be the hub of outdoor living, guests can unwind in the shade or bask in the sun from the comfort of the Jacuzzi, all while observing fellow guests making full use of the yacht’s excellent repertoire of state-of-the-art water toys.
Crowning the motor yacht is a sun deck, where a Jacuzzi sits nestled in a ring of sun pads.
On the upper aft deck, an additional dining space sits within reach of another social seating area where guests can enjoy each other’s company while admiring the breathtaking views offered by the West Mediterranean. If a day of relaxation beckons, an on-board masseuse is available to pamper and indulge guests in need of de-stressing.
When the sun goes down, the glittering parties of the French Riviera and Ibiza aren’t far away. But if an evening snuggled up with the family sounds more appealing, the skylounge plays hosts to a large television room replete with sumptuous seating to sink into.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.