Fusing a formidable performance with the upmost elegance and comfort, TIARA promises a captivating, adventurous and hedonistic yacht charter this New Year’s while discovering the exotic and exciting waters of Thailand.
Behind her powerful performance and inimitable style are New Zealand-based shipyard Alloy Yachts, Ed Dubois of Dubois Naval Architects and interior designer John Munford, all highly renowned names in the yachting world.
A powerful sloop, she is surprising well-suited to entertaining large numbers of guests, which makes her an ideal platform for seeing in 2017. Designed as a helipad, her aft deck also serves as an open-air party space complete with an on-deck DJ setup.
For those charterers after a more intimate night of celebrations, however, a cushion-filled Bedouin tent can be set up here as a cosy and romantic retreat. The den also makes a great place to watch a movie at your own private open-air cinema.
After a night of festivities, luxury yacht TIARA offers many opportunities for recovery and relaxation. Guests can unwind in the spa pool on the foredeck, which also serves as a tender well, or lay back on a waterside terrace formed by lowering the aft boarding platform.
Throughout her interior living areas, warm, rich woods such as vavona burl, Honduras and flame mahogany combine with genuine art deco door handles and light fittings as well as custom-made furniture to create a lived-in cosiness.
After a night of festivities, luxury yacht TIARA offers many opportunities for recovery and relaxation
Working fireplaces are found in the main salon and master suite, and the separate dining room capable of seating 12 people also serves as a board room for corporate yacht charters.
Spread over two levels, the master suite features a study-come-lounge on the upper deck and sleeping quarters below, while two double cabins can unite to form a second suite and the two twin cabins can both convert into doubles.
Plus, charterers can learn to kitesurf thanks to an on-board instructor, who forms part of the highly-professional crew, and the experienced Captain knows all the best kite-surfing spots in the region.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.