Fusing a formidable performance with the upmost elegance and comfort, TIARA promises a captivating, adventurous and hedonistic yacht charter this New Year’s while discovering the exotic and exciting waters of Thailand.
Behind her powerful performance and inimitable style are New Zealand-based shipyard Alloy Yachts, Ed Dubois of Dubois Naval Architects and interior designer John Munford, all highly renowned names in the yachting world.
A powerful sloop, she is surprising well-suited to entertaining large numbers of guests, which makes her an ideal platform for seeing in 2017. Designed as a helipad, her aft deck also serves as an open-air party space complete with an on-deck DJ setup.
For those charterers after a more intimate night of celebrations, however, a cushion-filled Bedouin tent can be set up here as a cosy and romantic retreat. The den also makes a great place to watch a movie at your own private open-air cinema.
After a night of festivities, luxury yacht TIARA offers many opportunities for recovery and relaxation. Guests can unwind in the spa pool on the foredeck, which also serves as a tender well, or lay back on a waterside terrace formed by lowering the aft boarding platform.
Throughout her interior living areas, warm, rich woods such as vavona burl, Honduras and flame mahogany combine with genuine art deco door handles and light fittings as well as custom-made furniture to create a lived-in cosiness.
After a night of festivities, luxury yacht TIARA offers many opportunities for recovery and relaxation
Working fireplaces are found in the main salon and master suite, and the separate dining room capable of seating 12 people also serves as a board room for corporate yacht charters.
Spread over two levels, the master suite features a study-come-lounge on the upper deck and sleeping quarters below, while two double cabins can unite to form a second suite and the two twin cabins can both convert into doubles.
Plus, charterers can learn to kitesurf thanks to an on-board instructor, who forms part of the highly-professional crew, and the experienced Captain knows all the best kite-surfing spots in the region.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...