Fusing a formidable performance with the upmost elegance and comfort, TIARA promises a captivating, adventurous and hedonistic yacht charter this New Year’s while discovering the exotic and exciting waters of Thailand.
Behind her powerful performance and inimitable style are New Zealand-based shipyard Alloy Yachts, Ed Dubois of Dubois Naval Architects and interior designer John Munford, all highly renowned names in the yachting world.
A powerful sloop, she is surprising well-suited to entertaining large numbers of guests, which makes her an ideal platform for seeing in 2017. Designed as a helipad, her aft deck also serves as an open-air party space complete with an on-deck DJ setup.
For those charterers after a more intimate night of celebrations, however, a cushion-filled Bedouin tent can be set up here as a cosy and romantic retreat. The den also makes a great place to watch a movie at your own private open-air cinema.
After a night of festivities, luxury yacht TIARA offers many opportunities for recovery and relaxation. Guests can unwind in the spa pool on the foredeck, which also serves as a tender well, or lay back on a waterside terrace formed by lowering the aft boarding platform.
Throughout her interior living areas, warm, rich woods such as vavona burl, Honduras and flame mahogany combine with genuine art deco door handles and light fittings as well as custom-made furniture to create a lived-in cosiness.
After a night of festivities, luxury yacht TIARA offers many opportunities for recovery and relaxation
Working fireplaces are found in the main salon and master suite, and the separate dining room capable of seating 12 people also serves as a board room for corporate yacht charters.
Spread over two levels, the master suite features a study-come-lounge on the upper deck and sleeping quarters below, while two double cabins can unite to form a second suite and the two twin cabins can both convert into doubles.
Plus, charterers can learn to kitesurf thanks to an on-board instructor, who forms part of the highly-professional crew, and the experienced Captain knows all the best kite-surfing spots in the region.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed