A truly unique sailing yacht, the 56m schooner REGINA is a beautiful charter vessel with vast teak decks, tall masts and a lustrous dark-blue hull. The first superyacht of this design to ever be built in Turkey, she was built in 2010 and designed with a generous beam to provide maximum space both inside and out.
Featuring a sophisticated interior of simple yet elegant furnishings and clear mahogany, she provides luxurious accommodation for up to 12 charter guests in six staterooms, accessed from the saloon. Her full-beam aft master suite encompasses a private study, walk-in wardrobe and a spacious ensuite in marble and onyx. The same theme flows throughout her forward master suite as well as her three double and twin guest accommodation.
A spectacular yacht in her own right, REGINA appeared in the 2012 James Bond film ‘Skyfall’. For the film, she bore the name CHIMERA and the scenes she featured in were filmed near Turkey. James Bond (Daniel Craig) and Severine (Bérénice Marlohe) filmed scenes on her deck and even chose to spend time on board between shooting.
REGINA is available to charter at €75,000 per week in June and €90,000 per week in July. These rates include fuel for four hours cruising a day, all generator fuel, food, soft drinks and local alcoholic drinks, Turkish port dues and fuel for her tender. Contact your charter broker for more details.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.