Motor yacht Alibi is being offered for charter in the Mediterranean this summer.
Built in 2005 by CBI Navi, motor yacht Alibi has accommodation for up to 12 guests in six staterooms. Refitted in 2007, she has a myriad of outdoor spaces, including a panoramic open deck area which features a large, half-moon sunbathing mattress, an extendable table for 12 guests and a bar. Her sundeck holds plenty of large, comfy cushions for you to relax on as well as a spa pool and another dining table for 12. What more could you need?
Alibi has plenty of features and amenities on board that make her an exceptional luxury charter yacht; She has a gym, a tender garage to free up up the deck, three jet skis, and a plethora of other water toys to keep everyone entertained.
Alibi is available for charter from €200,000 per week. Contact your Charter Broker now!
She has a gym, a tender garage to free up up the deck, three jet skis, and a plethora of other water toys to keep everyone entertained.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.