It has been announced that there is charter availability on the iconic 82 metre superyacht Alfa Nero this summer.
Oceanco's 82 metre motor yacht Alfa Nero was built in 2007 to an Oceanco and Nuvolari & Lenard design. This spectacular superyacht has some amazing feautures that make her the perfect charter vessel, including an expansive aft deck with a large infinity swimming pool with a lass aft end. The floor of the pool can either be lifted to provide a safe depth for children, or raised completely to allow conversion into either a dance floor or a helipad. Her refit in 2009 has also added a sauna to her pool deck.
With more than 4,000 square feet of living space on board, Alfa Nero offers plenty of space for both entertaining and socialising, as well as simply relaxing. She has a spectacular interior, designed by Alberto Pinto and Nuvolari & Lenard, that provides accommodation for up to 12 guests in six staterooms along with 28 crew. Blending understated elegance with pop art, she features a fabulous staircase that wraps around the glass elevator shaft. She also features three individual dining areas, a grand paino, on deck Jacuzzi, gym, beach club, swimming platform, beauty salon and theatre lounge - you will never be short of things to do.
Lloyds classed and MCA compliant, Alfa Nero's twin 4682 MTU diesel engines give her a cruising speed of 15 knots, a top speed of 20 knots and a range of 6000 nautical miles at 14 knots. Her zero speed stabilisers ensure comfortable cruising for all on board and she has won numerous awards for her pioneering approach to superyacht living: her enormous beach club and swimming pool on the aft deck, which were conceived by designer Carlo Nuvolari, are now incororated into many superyachts. She has only just had her hull and superstructure repainted and new A/V systems throughout.
Alfa Nero is being offered for charter from June 5th through to July 25th in the West Mediterranean from €840,000 per week.
Don't miss out on this exceptional opportunity to charter the world-class superyacht Alfa Nero for yourself. Talk to your Charter Broker today.
There so much space on board Alfa Nero. You will never be short of room for socialising and entertaining.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.