The result of a collaboration between Oceanco and Vitters, AQUIJO was built in 2016 to explore the world in safety, comfort and speed. Fulfilling her mission, she is now offering travellers the rare opportunity to experience the spellbinding waters of Patagonia on a luxury yacht charter.
Located on South America’s southern frontier, Patagonia lures with its calving glaciers, penguin-peppered ice fields, cobalt fjords, snow-capped mountains and thick emerald forests.
A yachting vacation to this remote corner of the world will bring charterers face to face with the awe-inspiring landscapes of Seno Reloncavi Solend and Camau Fjord, the beautiful island-chain of Islas Chauques and the amazing hiking trails of Pumalin Private Nature Reserve in Caleta Gonzalo.
Discover the winding waterways of the Islas Guaitecas, which are teaming with humpback whales, dolphins and sea lions, be wowed by the volcano and waterfall-clad islands of Caleta Christiane and head out on the tender to see the expansive San Rafael glacier.
Perfectly suited to exploring this remote region, AQUIJO is jam-packed full of innovations to enhance her sailing performance, as well as ample amenities and leisure facilities to keep guests entertained.
One of her top features is a large beach club complete with wellness facilities. Get closer to the water on the swim platform before taking sanctuary in the teak-clad interior where a central Jacuzzi, flanked by a seating area and steam room and sauna, awaits below a huge skylight.
After a day’s sailing, guests can continue to relax on the aft deck. A choice of sumptuous seating areas invite guests to lounge, with a sit-up bar and large alfresco dining area ensuring friends and family can catch up over a delicious dinner and drinks.
The daytime hub, meanwhile, is likely to be the sundeck. Here, charterers can take a dip in the Jacuzzi, dry off on sunpads, sip cocktails at the swim-up bar and unwind in one of the intimate seating areas. This is all why taking in the spectacular vistas of the region.
Designed by Dölker + Voges, the interior of charter yacht AQUIJO balances the essence of a small sailing yacht with motor yacht luxuries. The look is contemporary, elegant and fresh, and there is exceptional attention to detail.
The main salon and aft deck merge seamlessly, with the bar straddling the two spaces. A glass and stainless steel table offers an ideal setup for dinner parties, while a sumptuous lounge tempts guests to sit back and catch up on the day’s activities.
Spanning across the flybridge, the master suite treats the principal charterer to unrivalled levels of luxury. Wake up to 270-degree views and be served breakfast on a private deck just steps away from the huge bed.
In total, there are seven staterooms, and up to 12 guests can sleep on board. All cabins boasts high-gloss Japanese lacquer headboards, glass mosaic showers and palladium-leaf ceiling domes, and the configurations can be changed to offer a flexible accommodation setup.
Patagonia lures with its calving glaciers, penguin-peppered ice fields, cobalt fjords, snow-capped mountains and thick emerald forests.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.