The result of a collaboration between Oceanco and Vitters, AQUIJO was built in 2016 to explore the world in safety, comfort and speed. Fulfilling her mission, she is now offering travellers the rare opportunity to experience the spellbinding waters of Patagonia on a luxury yacht charter.
Located on South America’s southern frontier, Patagonia lures with its calving glaciers, penguin-peppered ice fields, cobalt fjords, snow-capped mountains and thick emerald forests.
A yachting vacation to this remote corner of the world will bring charterers face to face with the awe-inspiring landscapes of Seno Reloncavi Solend and Camau Fjord, the beautiful island-chain of Islas Chauques and the amazing hiking trails of Pumalin Private Nature Reserve in Caleta Gonzalo.
Discover the winding waterways of the Islas Guaitecas, which are teaming with humpback whales, dolphins and sea lions, be wowed by the volcano and waterfall-clad islands of Caleta Christiane and head out on the tender to see the expansive San Rafael glacier.
Perfectly suited to exploring this remote region, AQUIJO is jam-packed full of innovations to enhance her sailing performance, as well as ample amenities and leisure facilities to keep guests entertained.
One of her top features is a large beach club complete with wellness facilities. Get closer to the water on the swim platform before taking sanctuary in the teak-clad interior where a central Jacuzzi, flanked by a seating area and steam room and sauna, awaits below a huge skylight.
After a day’s sailing, guests can continue to relax on the aft deck. A choice of sumptuous seating areas invite guests to lounge, with a sit-up bar and large alfresco dining area ensuring friends and family can catch up over a delicious dinner and drinks.
The daytime hub, meanwhile, is likely to be the sundeck. Here, charterers can take a dip in the Jacuzzi, dry off on sunpads, sip cocktails at the swim-up bar and unwind in one of the intimate seating areas. This is all why taking in the spectacular vistas of the region.
Designed by Dölker + Voges, the interior of charter yacht AQUIJO balances the essence of a small sailing yacht with motor yacht luxuries. The look is contemporary, elegant and fresh, and there is exceptional attention to detail.
The main salon and aft deck merge seamlessly, with the bar straddling the two spaces. A glass and stainless steel table offers an ideal setup for dinner parties, while a sumptuous lounge tempts guests to sit back and catch up on the day’s activities.
Spanning across the flybridge, the master suite treats the principal charterer to unrivalled levels of luxury. Wake up to 270-degree views and be served breakfast on a private deck just steps away from the huge bed.
In total, there are seven staterooms, and up to 12 guests can sleep on board. All cabins boasts high-gloss Japanese lacquer headboards, glass mosaic showers and palladium-leaf ceiling domes, and the configurations can be changed to offer a flexible accommodation setup.
Patagonia lures with its calving glaciers, penguin-peppered ice fields, cobalt fjords, snow-capped mountains and thick emerald forests.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- 82m M/Y KIBO joins the global charter marketIt has been revealed that the award-winning 82m/266ft motor yacht KIBO is now available for charter in popular Mediterr...
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...