The result of a collaboration between Oceanco and Vitters, AQUIJO was built in 2016 to explore the world in safety, comfort and speed. Fulfilling her mission, she is now offering travellers the rare opportunity to experience the spellbinding waters of Patagonia on a luxury yacht charter.
Located on South America’s southern frontier, Patagonia lures with its calving glaciers, penguin-peppered ice fields, cobalt fjords, snow-capped mountains and thick emerald forests.
A yachting vacation to this remote corner of the world will bring charterers face to face with the awe-inspiring landscapes of Seno Reloncavi Solend and Camau Fjord, the beautiful island-chain of Islas Chauques and the amazing hiking trails of Pumalin Private Nature Reserve in Caleta Gonzalo.
Discover the winding waterways of the Islas Guaitecas, which are teaming with humpback whales, dolphins and sea lions, be wowed by the volcano and waterfall-clad islands of Caleta Christiane and head out on the tender to see the expansive San Rafael glacier.
Perfectly suited to exploring this remote region, AQUIJO is jam-packed full of innovations to enhance her sailing performance, as well as ample amenities and leisure facilities to keep guests entertained.
One of her top features is a large beach club complete with wellness facilities. Get closer to the water on the swim platform before taking sanctuary in the teak-clad interior where a central Jacuzzi, flanked by a seating area and steam room and sauna, awaits below a huge skylight.
After a day’s sailing, guests can continue to relax on the aft deck. A choice of sumptuous seating areas invite guests to lounge, with a sit-up bar and large alfresco dining area ensuring friends and family can catch up over a delicious dinner and drinks.
The daytime hub, meanwhile, is likely to be the sundeck. Here, charterers can take a dip in the Jacuzzi, dry off on sunpads, sip cocktails at the swim-up bar and unwind in one of the intimate seating areas. This is all why taking in the spectacular vistas of the region.
Designed by Dölker + Voges, the interior of charter yacht AQUIJO balances the essence of a small sailing yacht with motor yacht luxuries. The look is contemporary, elegant and fresh, and there is exceptional attention to detail.
The main salon and aft deck merge seamlessly, with the bar straddling the two spaces. A glass and stainless steel table offers an ideal setup for dinner parties, while a sumptuous lounge tempts guests to sit back and catch up on the day’s activities.
Spanning across the flybridge, the master suite treats the principal charterer to unrivalled levels of luxury. Wake up to 270-degree views and be served breakfast on a private deck just steps away from the huge bed.
In total, there are seven staterooms, and up to 12 guests can sleep on board. All cabins boasts high-gloss Japanese lacquer headboards, glass mosaic showers and palladium-leaf ceiling domes, and the configurations can be changed to offer a flexible accommodation setup.
Patagonia lures with its calving glaciers, penguin-peppered ice fields, cobalt fjords, snow-capped mountains and thick emerald forests.
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- 75m Feadship charter yacht ARROW makes a splashThis weekend saw the official launch ceremony and christening of the newest addition to the Feadship fleet; 75m/ 246ft ...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...
- Brand new 95m charter yacht O’PARI on track for 2020 delivery Golden Yachts is set to launch the 95m/310ft motor yacht O’PARI next spring, following which she will be available for ...