The 31.6 metre Leopard superyacht Addiction is new to the Charter Fleet and is now available for charter for the first time this summer in the Eastern Mediterranean.
Launched by Italy’s ArnoYard in 2010 as Tsara 4, open yacht Addiction is a Leopard 32 with naval architecture and exterior styling by Andrea Bacigalupo. She has accommodation on board for up to nine charter guests in three double and one twin stateroom plus a Pullman berth.
Triple diesel MTU 16V 2000 M92 engines provide the capacity to jet guests between charter destinations at a speedy 39 knots and she carries an array of water toys on board including a tender, jet ski, water skis, snorkelling equipment and diving gear
Based in Bodrum, Turkey, Addiction is available for charter in the East Mediterranean at €78,000 per week.
Triple diesel engines provide the capacity to jet guests between charter destinations at a speedy 39 knots
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.