The award-winning 81m/266ft motor yacht KIBO has been renamed superyacht GRACE following a change of ownership.
A yacht of exceptional quality and design, GRACE caused much excitement back in July when she became available for charter for the very first time.
Built by esteemed German yard Abeking & Rasmussen, she boasts exterior and interior styling from UK studio Terence Disdale Design and picked up the 2015 Showboats Holistic Design Award.
Among the impressive facilities guests can enjoy on a yacht charter are a variety of spacious deck areas. The sundeck has been built for taking in panoramic views from sumptuous seating areas and a sleek bar, while the expansive upper deck aft also prioritises relaxation alongside al fresco dining.
Another key outdoor hangout is the huge swimming platform where guests can unwind close to the water’s edge and access the extensive water toy collection. The waterside terrace also forms part of a luxe beach club equipped with an eight-person sauna and plunge pool.
Built by esteemed German yard Abeking & Rasmussen, GRACE boasts exterior and interior styling from UK studio Terence Disdale Design
Luxury yacht GRACE continues to wow throughout the interior. Terence Disdale Design has created an unobtrusive, modern look with natural shapes and a colour palette of light tan, cream and pale grey punctuated by wood and stone. Specially commissioned artworks feature throughout too.
The principal charterer will have a whole deck to themselves, with the highlight being a forward-facing suite with its own outside area. The other accommodation is comprised of a VIP suite and four double cabins, all found on the main deck. Up to 12 guests can sleep on board the motor yacht in total.
Other highlights of the interior include a main salon with a cinema screen which pops up from a marble-topped cabinet, a separate formal dining salon and a central atrium with a lift to all decks.
For further information on M/Y GRACE, speak to your preferred charter broker.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Brand new 52m 'Lady Lena' available for 2020 Mediterranean yacht chartersDue to be delivered next year, the 52m/170ft motor yacht 'Lady Lena' is now open for yacht charter bookings for summer ...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.