The award-winning 81m/266ft motor yacht KIBO has been renamed superyacht GRACE following a change of ownership.
A yacht of exceptional quality and design, GRACE caused much excitement back in July when she became available for charter for the very first time.
Built by esteemed German yard Abeking & Rasmussen, she boasts exterior and interior styling from UK studio Terence Disdale Design and picked up the 2015 Showboats Holistic Design Award.
Among the impressive facilities guests can enjoy on a yacht charter are a variety of spacious deck areas. The sundeck has been built for taking in panoramic views from sumptuous seating areas and a sleek bar, while the expansive upper deck aft also prioritises relaxation alongside al fresco dining.
Another key outdoor hangout is the huge swimming platform where guests can unwind close to the water’s edge and access the extensive water toy collection. The waterside terrace also forms part of a luxe beach club equipped with an eight-person sauna and plunge pool.
Built by esteemed German yard Abeking & Rasmussen, GRACE boasts exterior and interior styling from UK studio Terence Disdale Design
Luxury yacht GRACE continues to wow throughout the interior. Terence Disdale Design has created an unobtrusive, modern look with natural shapes and a colour palette of light tan, cream and pale grey punctuated by wood and stone. Specially commissioned artworks feature throughout too.
The principal charterer will have a whole deck to themselves, with the highlight being a forward-facing suite with its own outside area. The other accommodation is comprised of a VIP suite and four double cabins, all found on the main deck. Up to 12 guests can sleep on board the motor yacht in total.
Other highlights of the interior include a main salon with a cinema screen which pops up from a marble-topped cabinet, a separate formal dining salon and a central atrium with a lift to all decks.
For further information on M/Y GRACE, speak to your preferred charter broker.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed