The award-winning 81m/266ft motor yacht KIBO has been renamed superyacht GRACE following a change of ownership.
A yacht of exceptional quality and design, GRACE caused much excitement back in July when she became available for charter for the very first time.
Built by esteemed German yard Abeking & Rasmussen, she boasts exterior and interior styling from UK studio Terence Disdale Design and picked up the 2015 Showboats Holistic Design Award.
Among the impressive facilities guests can enjoy on a yacht charter are a variety of spacious deck areas. The sundeck has been built for taking in panoramic views from sumptuous seating areas and a sleek bar, while the expansive upper deck aft also prioritises relaxation alongside al fresco dining.
Another key outdoor hangout is the huge swimming platform where guests can unwind close to the water’s edge and access the extensive water toy collection. The waterside terrace also forms part of a luxe beach club equipped with an eight-person sauna and plunge pool.
Built by esteemed German yard Abeking & Rasmussen, GRACE boasts exterior and interior styling from UK studio Terence Disdale Design
Luxury yacht GRACE continues to wow throughout the interior. Terence Disdale Design has created an unobtrusive, modern look with natural shapes and a colour palette of light tan, cream and pale grey punctuated by wood and stone. Specially commissioned artworks feature throughout too.
The principal charterer will have a whole deck to themselves, with the highlight being a forward-facing suite with its own outside area. The other accommodation is comprised of a VIP suite and four double cabins, all found on the main deck. Up to 12 guests can sleep on board the motor yacht in total.
Other highlights of the interior include a main salon with a cinema screen which pops up from a marble-topped cabinet, a separate formal dining salon and a central atrium with a lift to all decks.
For further information on M/Y GRACE, speak to your preferred charter broker.
- FLYING FOX - World's largest charter yacht revealedIt has been announced that the brand new Lurssen Superyacht FLYING FOX will join the Charter Fleet.
- Tahiti yacht charters available at a reduced price with 60m M/Y DREAMCruise around Tahiti and the rest of French Polynesia at a discounted rate on board the 60m/197ft multi-award-winning m...
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- Discover Belize with Westport M/Y TRENDINGEnjoy a Belize luxury yacht charter this June on board the 50m/165ft superyacht TRENDING from Westport.