Since her launch from Abeking & Rasmussen in 2013, SECRET has lived up to her namesake. Despite wowing all with her stunning Sam Sorgiovanni-designed exterior lines, very few details on the yacht have been revealed but now discerning travellers will be able to discover what lies within.
At the time of her delivery, the yacht was the yard’s flagship offering, and with her immense volume, she is equipped with a wealth of areas and amenities designed to provide the ultimate in at-sea living.
Guaranteed to turn heads in the hotspots of the Mediterranean, she offers those on board spectacular views from the sundeck. Guests can take in the glorious surrounds while unwinding in the spa pool, basking in the sunshine on teak loungers and catching up with loved ones in luxe seating areas.
Another prime outdoor hangout is the upper deck aft, where an inviting pool awaits. Those who want to get closer to the glistening waters of the region, meanwhile, will be delighted with the vast beach club which opens up onto the swim platform, where an array of water toys can be launched from.
Entertaining takes priority on the other decks with a choice of areas designed for al fresco dining and socialising with friends and family. Catch up on the day’s activities over a delicious dinner cooked by the resident chef before enjoying a nightcap in an adjoining seating area.
With her immense volume, SECRET is equipped with a wealth of areas and amenities designed to offer the ultimate in at-sea living
Opportunities for relaxing and hosting guests on a yacht charter continue into the interior of luxury yacht SECRET. Styled by US-based designer Jim Harris, it is said by the shipyard to be breath-taking and elegant.
As well as spacious seating and dining areas, there is also a cinema for movie nights at sea and a gym for charterers keen on keeping up their fitness regimes while on vacation. After working out, a treatment in the massage room will provide a fitting reward. Plus, an elevator connects the decks.
The motor yacht can sleep up to 12 guests in seven guest cabins, including a master suite, a generous VIP suite, and five guest cabins, one of which offers accommodation for three children or staff.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.