As the curtain closes on the Dubai International Boat Show for another year, YachtCharterFleet reflects on the positive impact it has had on raising the awareness of charter vacations in the Middle East.
Marking its 25th anniversary in style, the Dubai International Boat Show 2017 helped to promote luxury yachting in a truly spectacular fashion.
Indeed, along with the range of exceptional motor yachts on display, there was also a number of water toy and tender demonstrations to illustrate the marine lifestyle available to both superyacht owners and charter guests.
With a brand new superyacht marina planned for the Dubai waterfront, the show also served to support the burgeoning interest in superyachts throughout the region.
From the latest and greatest submarines to jaw-dropping displays aboard propelled jet boards, the exhibition space at the show is certain to have emphasised the unique appeal of a private yacht charter vacation both locally and in the more established cruising grounds of the Mediterranean and the Caribbean.
Marked by a very special announcement made by Dutch shipyard Oceanco, and even an appearance from Sheikh Mohammed, the show is sure to become even more of a spectacle in the following years.
To relive the very best moments of the show, take a look over our handpicked selection of the best Tweets and Instagram posts here.
Bringing the very best of the superyacht lifestyle to the Middle East, the Dubai International Boat Show 2017 was nothing short of a phenomenal success
In order to find out more regarding the charter possibilities around Dubai, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available for charter in Dubai.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed