As the curtain closes on the Dubai International Boat Show for another year, YachtCharterFleet reflects on the positive impact it has had on raising the awareness of charter vacations in the Middle East.
Marking its 25th anniversary in style, the Dubai International Boat Show 2017 helped to promote luxury yachting in a truly spectacular fashion.
Indeed, along with the range of exceptional motor yachts on display, there was also a number of water toy and tender demonstrations to illustrate the marine lifestyle available to both superyacht owners and charter guests.
With a brand new superyacht marina planned for the Dubai waterfront, the show also served to support the burgeoning interest in superyachts throughout the region.
From the latest and greatest submarines to jaw-dropping displays aboard propelled jet boards, the exhibition space at the show is certain to have emphasised the unique appeal of a private yacht charter vacation both locally and in the more established cruising grounds of the Mediterranean and the Caribbean.
Marked by a very special announcement made by Dutch shipyard Oceanco, and even an appearance from Sheikh Mohammed, the show is sure to become even more of a spectacle in the following years.
To relive the very best moments of the show, take a look over our handpicked selection of the best Tweets and Instagram posts here.
Bringing the very best of the superyacht lifestyle to the Middle East, the Dubai International Boat Show 2017 was nothing short of a phenomenal success
In order to find out more regarding the charter possibilities around Dubai, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available for charter in Dubai.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.