As the curtain closes on the Dubai International Boat Show for another year, YachtCharterFleet reflects on the positive impact it has had on raising the awareness of charter vacations in the Middle East.
Marking its 25th anniversary in style, the Dubai International Boat Show 2017 helped to promote luxury yachting in a truly spectacular fashion.
Indeed, along with the range of exceptional motor yachts on display, there was also a number of water toy and tender demonstrations to illustrate the marine lifestyle available to both superyacht owners and charter guests.
With a brand new superyacht marina planned for the Dubai waterfront, the show also served to support the burgeoning interest in superyachts throughout the region.
From the latest and greatest submarines to jaw-dropping displays aboard propelled jet boards, the exhibition space at the show is certain to have emphasised the unique appeal of a private yacht charter vacation both locally and in the more established cruising grounds of the Mediterranean and the Caribbean.
Marked by a very special announcement made by Dutch shipyard Oceanco, and even an appearance from Sheikh Mohammed, the show is sure to become even more of a spectacle in the following years.
To relive the very best moments of the show, take a look over our handpicked selection of the best Tweets and Instagram posts here.
Bringing the very best of the superyacht lifestyle to the Middle East, the Dubai International Boat Show 2017 was nothing short of a phenomenal success
In order to find out more regarding the charter possibilities around Dubai, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available for charter in Dubai.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...