Celebrating its 27th anniversary in style, the Monaco Yacht Show returns to Port Hercules between 27th-30th September to display some of the world’s finest superyachts.
Famously regarded as the superyacht capital of the world, Monaco comes alive each year with its annual show bringing together a number of exciting vessels and exhibiting luxury brands.
With additional berths in place for even more yachts to go on display at the four day event, UHNWIs in attendance will also be treated to a unique ‘Sapphire Experience’ which will allow them to engage with superyachts in an even greater way than before.
Making this year’s edition particularly significant, the 110m/361ft motor yacht JUBILEE will be taking her place in history as the first motor yacht over 100 meters to appear at the Monaco show.
Of course, there are also numerous charter yachts in attendance, with some making highly anticipated debuts.
The largest charter yacht attending the Monaco Yacht Show 2017 is the 92m/302ft luxury yacht AQUARIUS. Delivered from Dutch icons Feadship last year, this motor yacht features an enourmous Owner’s deck with its own private terrace, a swimming pool on the main deck aft, and a dedicated massage and beauty salon.
In fantastic company, AQUARIUS will be joined by the equally sublime 75m/254ft expedition yacht LEGEND. An expedition yacht which received an exacting refit last year, LEGEND offers guests the possibility of extending their horizons with optional helicopter and submarine charter.
For those attracted by the sleek and sporty, the 77m/253ft motor yacht ‘Silver Fast’ will be sure to satisfy. Indeed, as one of the world’s highest performing superyachts, the silver beauty also astounds thanks her dynamic interior design.
With numerous debuts and an incredible range of attending superyachts, this year’s Monaco Yacht Show is sure to impress the discerning visitors
When it comes to the brand new charter yachts attending this year’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 74m/243ft motor yacht ‘Cloud 9’ is sure to generate plenty of intrigue. More specifically, her sharp exterior styling and wealth of modern features make her one of the most talked about deliveries of the year.
Likewise, the 52m/171ft motor yacht ‘Seven Sins’ from Sanlorenzo has earned a considerable reputation thanks to her pioneering design which includes a beach club illuminated by the sunlight which cascades from the glass bottom pool which forms its ceiling.
In order to find out more about the new charter yachts on display this year, be sure to read our feature on 5 of the Best Brand New Charter Yachts Attending The Monaco Yacht Show 2017.
As well as displaying all of these fantastic superyachts, the organisers of the Monaco Yacht Show have ensured that a range of luxury lifestyle brands will be on hand to exhibit their latest products.
What’s more, with over forty yachts making their worldwide debut at this year’s event, it’s sure to be a memorable and action packed four days.
Providing ongoing coverage and a dedicated live stream of all the best social media posts, YachtCharterFleet.com will be sure to keep readers fully up to date of all the goings-on at the Monaco Yacht Show 2017.
In order to find out more regarding any of the charter yachts attending this year’s Monaco Yacht Show, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts attending the Monaco Yacht Show 2017.
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- 75m Feadship charter yacht ARROW makes a splashThis weekend saw the official launch ceremony and christening of the newest addition to the Feadship fleet; 75m/ 246ft ...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...
- Brand new 95m charter yacht O’PARI on track for 2020 delivery Golden Yachts is set to launch the 95m/310ft motor yacht O’PARI next spring, following which she will be available for ...