Celebrating its 27th anniversary in style, the Monaco Yacht Show returns to Port Hercules between 27th-30th September to display some of the world’s finest superyachts.
Famously regarded as the superyacht capital of the world, Monaco comes alive each year with its annual show bringing together a number of exciting vessels and exhibiting luxury brands.
With additional berths in place for even more yachts to go on display at the four day event, UHNWIs in attendance will also be treated to a unique ‘Sapphire Experience’ which will allow them to engage with superyachts in an even greater way than before.
Making this year’s edition particularly significant, the 110m/361ft motor yacht JUBILEE will be taking her place in history as the first motor yacht over 100 meters to appear at the Monaco show.
Of course, there are also numerous charter yachts in attendance, with some making highly anticipated debuts.
The largest charter yacht attending the Monaco Yacht Show 2017 is the 92m/302ft luxury yacht AQUARIUS. Delivered from Dutch icons Feadship last year, this motor yacht features an enourmous Owner’s deck with its own private terrace, a swimming pool on the main deck aft, and a dedicated massage and beauty salon.
In fantastic company, AQUARIUS will be joined by the equally sublime 75m/254ft expedition yacht LEGEND. An expedition yacht which received an exacting refit last year, LEGEND offers guests the possibility of extending their horizons with optional helicopter and submarine charter.
For those attracted by the sleek and sporty, the 77m/253ft motor yacht ‘Silver Fast’ will be sure to satisfy. Indeed, as one of the world’s highest performing superyachts, the silver beauty also astounds thanks her dynamic interior design.
With numerous debuts and an incredible range of attending superyachts, this year’s Monaco Yacht Show is sure to impress the discerning visitors
When it comes to the brand new charter yachts attending this year’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 74m/243ft motor yacht ‘Cloud 9’ is sure to generate plenty of intrigue. More specifically, her sharp exterior styling and wealth of modern features make her one of the most talked about deliveries of the year.
Likewise, the 52m/171ft motor yacht ‘Seven Sins’ from Sanlorenzo has earned a considerable reputation thanks to her pioneering design which includes a beach club illuminated by the sunlight which cascades from the glass bottom pool which forms its ceiling.
In order to find out more about the new charter yachts on display this year, be sure to read our feature on 5 of the Best Brand New Charter Yachts Attending The Monaco Yacht Show 2017.
As well as displaying all of these fantastic superyachts, the organisers of the Monaco Yacht Show have ensured that a range of luxury lifestyle brands will be on hand to exhibit their latest products.
What’s more, with over forty yachts making their worldwide debut at this year’s event, it’s sure to be a memorable and action packed four days.
Providing ongoing coverage and a dedicated live stream of all the best social media posts, YachtCharterFleet.com will be sure to keep readers fully up to date of all the goings-on at the Monaco Yacht Show 2017.
In order to find out more regarding any of the charter yachts attending this year’s Monaco Yacht Show, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts attending the Monaco Yacht Show 2017.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.