Delivered from the Blohm & Voss shipyard in 1990, Grand Ocean has now completed a five month long refit which has seen her transform into an entirely new motor yacht. Indeed, both the interior and exterior spaces have been treated to a number of new furnishings, stylings, and fixtures.
From a glass swimming pool which looks through to the formal dining area, to an arctic white sky lounge complete with a grand piano, there’s no doubt that she’s one of the most glamorous superyachts to be found around her Mediterranean cruising grounds.
Through a series of new images, YachtCharterFleet takes you through everything you need to know about the refit of superyacht Grand Ocean.
Upgrading the swimming pool on the aft-deck and the spa pool on the sundeck, the team behind the refit have ensured that the popular exterior areas have remained as exciting as ever. With a series of inviting furnishings found throughout, there’s no question that guests will get to properly enjoy her charter grounds in Greece.
What’s more, with all new ceilings on offer, there’s plenty of shaded space for guests to cool off in- a thoughtful touch which is sure to be immensely appreciated.
With her refit all but transforming her into a brand new superyacht, there has never been a better time to charter Grand Ocean
Matching the excellence of her original Alberto Pinto-designed interior, the update to the communal and guest spaces inside Grand Ocean have been carried out by SSH Marine. Aligning her with more modern superyachts, the areas are fitted with contemporary furnishings and there is plenty of light which runs throughout.
Creating a fresh and calming ambience, the new look is sure to be a welcome alternative to her sun-kissed exterior sections. The glossy formal dining table presents a particularly attractive prospect, with space for up to 18 guests to enjoy a meal together.
Overall, the refit of the interior has retained her original opulence whilst adding refreshing flourishes sure to impress the most discerning of charter guests.
The upper sky lounge of superyacht Grand Ocean is yet another standout feature of her refit. Arranged for intimate gatherings and late night cocktail parties, the spacious communal area is entirely enlivening, and not just because she boasts an impressive grand piano.
The master suite has also received considerable attention, with brand new fabrics and fixtures creating an atmosphere which is both relaxed and glamorous.
Besides such an outstanding suite, Grand Ocean also includes 2 doubles and4 twins. This configuration allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...