Delivered from the Blohm & Voss shipyard in 1990, Grand Ocean has now completed a five month long refit which has seen her transform into an entirely new motor yacht. Indeed, both the interior and exterior spaces have been treated to a number of new furnishings, stylings, and fixtures.
From a glass swimming pool which looks through to the formal dining area, to an arctic white sky lounge complete with a grand piano, there’s no doubt that she’s one of the most glamorous superyachts to be found around her Mediterranean cruising grounds.
Through a series of new images, YachtCharterFleet takes you through everything you need to know about the refit of superyacht Grand Ocean.
Upgrading the swimming pool on the aft-deck and the spa pool on the sundeck, the team behind the refit have ensured that the popular exterior areas have remained as exciting as ever. With a series of inviting furnishings found throughout, there’s no question that guests will get to properly enjoy her charter grounds in Greece.
What’s more, with all new ceilings on offer, there’s plenty of shaded space for guests to cool off in- a thoughtful touch which is sure to be immensely appreciated.
With her refit all but transforming her into a brand new superyacht, there has never been a better time to charter Grand Ocean
Matching the excellence of her original Alberto Pinto-designed interior, the update to the communal and guest spaces inside Grand Ocean have been carried out by SSH Marine. Aligning her with more modern superyachts, the areas are fitted with contemporary furnishings and there is plenty of light which runs throughout.
Creating a fresh and calming ambience, the new look is sure to be a welcome alternative to her sun-kissed exterior sections. The glossy formal dining table presents a particularly attractive prospect, with space for up to 18 guests to enjoy a meal together.
Overall, the refit of the interior has retained her original opulence whilst adding refreshing flourishes sure to impress the most discerning of charter guests.
The upper sky lounge of superyacht Grand Ocean is yet another standout feature of her refit. Arranged for intimate gatherings and late night cocktail parties, the spacious communal area is entirely enlivening, and not just because she boasts an impressive grand piano.
The master suite has also received considerable attention, with brand new fabrics and fixtures creating an atmosphere which is both relaxed and glamorous.
Besides such an outstanding suite, Grand Ocean also includes 2 doubles and4 twins. This configuration allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.