Having just emerged from what has been described as a ‘major interior refit’, Mia Elise II has effectively transformed into an entirely new motor yacht. Indeed, she now has a wholly fresh and contemporary aesthetic which was designed in collaboration with the team at Yacht Next.
Enlivening the communal and guest spaces, the work carried out has introduced a range of bright tones and comfortable furnishings to the main salon, additional fixtures in the master cabin, and exotic woods throughout the vessel.
As the pictures below demonstrate, the overall look of Mia Elise II is one of pure attraction and sophistication, inviting guests to make themselves at home whilst on the water.
With a formal dining area attached to the main salon, and an ultra glamorous skylounge, the interior of luxury yacht Mia Elise II abounds with options for charter guests to take advantage of when they’re not out sunbathing or exploring destinations along their cruising grounds.
The air-conditioned gymnasium, sauna, steam room, and the fully-equipped bar in the skylounge are undoubtedly the most tempting fixtures found around the interior. Indeed, together, these things promise to satisfy whatever desires charter guests might have during their vacation.
Accessible to all, an elevator has been installed along with the central staircase to allow everyone to easily navigate between the various areas.
The refit interior of luxury yacht Mia Elise II abounds with options for charter guests to take advantage of
The exterior of the superyacht is every bit as impressive as the recently refit interior, with an alfresco dining available on the skylounge aft whilst there are other lounging spots located across the three decks.
Further forward on the sundeck, a raised Jacuzzi is surrounded by sunpads and optional shading to allow everyone on board to make themselves as comfortable as possible when out in the sun.
Capable of accommodating up to 12 guests whilst being used for a private yacht charter vacation, Mia Elise II features a full-beam master cabin, a VIP stateroom, and 3 additional doubles and a twin on the lower deck.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y Mia Elise II, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed