Luxury yacht O’PARI is on schedule to hit the water in spring of next year, after which she will become a luxury yacht for charter.
She is currently still under construction at Golden Yachts’ facilities in Greece under the project name GY91. Once completed, she will be the largest charter yacht ever built in Greece and the largest custom-built superyacht to hold a Greek charter license.
O’PARI is thought to have been built for an experienced owner with the charter market in mind from the outset. She features a range of stand-out amenities, including a foredeck helipad and sleek aft deck swimming pool.
The motor yacht's interior and exterior styling has been helmed by Studio Vafiadis. Her interior styling reflects a contemporary, yet timeless theme with plenty of discreet lighting panels, rich textures and champagne and cream shades throughout.
She provides accommodation for 12 guests in eight cabins, comprising four double and two twin cabins. The principal cabin is enormous, and benefits from large windows, a sumptuous lounging area and en-suite facilities with marble flooring and a large hot tub-style bath.
As is evident in the pictures, her interior design, on-board amenities and cabin configuration has been optimised for those undertaking private yacht charters.
When she sees delivery, O’PARI will join the World's Top 100 Superyachts. She is expected to hold the 59th position.
O’PARI is thought to have been built for an experienced owner with the charter market in mind from the outset.
She follows in the footsteps of Golden Yachts' 2015-built 72m/ 236ft motor yacht 'Natalina A' (pictured below) which was formerly known as O'PARI III.
Natalina A has a huge variety of alluring features for her guests to enjoy, including a sundeck dip pool and a marble steam room. Her interior and exterior styling are the work of Giorgio Vafiadis.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed