The megayacht now holds the title for the largest Feadship publicly available for charter, and upon delivery, she will rank in the top sixty of the World’s Top 100 Superyachts.
Breaking new ground in superyacht design, Lady S is set to become one of the best-equipped superyachts for charter in the world.
Among her amenities, she boasts a large basketball court and glass-bottomed swimming pool on the main deck aft complete with dedicated shaded and sunning zones. Meanwhile, a fully-certified helipad on the foredeck will ensure guests can arrive and depart in the utmost style.
She will also feature a duplex Imax cinema and 8k TV’s fitted in her guest cabins for flawless, high-definition entertainment. For charter guests looking to keep fit while at sea, she will also play host to a glass-encased gym.
Her interiors come courtesy of Reymond Langton Design, and they are believed to embody soothing and contemporary themes, with plenty of crisp whites offset by sky blue accents and crystal chandeliers. Her complementary exterior styling is the work of Michael Leach.
Lady S is set to become the first Feadship superyacht to be completed at the shipbuilder's new facilities in Amsterdam, which cater specifically to new builds and refits of yachts measuring over 160 metres.
If you would like to be among the first to charter this stunning superyacht, please get in touch with your preferred yacht charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all Feadship superyachts for charter.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.