When KIBO was launched from Abeking & Rasmussen in 2014, she was met with acclaim from across the industry. With exceptional exterior and interior design from Terence Disdale and a wealth of modern features to keep guests entertained, she is certainly an exciting addition to the charter fleet.
The charter rates have not been officially announced yet. But, as her sistership, the 82m/268ft charter yacht ROMEA, is available from €875,000 per week and was launched a year later, KIBO’s weekly base rate is expected to be slightly less than this fee. YachtCharterFleet will keep readers updated on the situation when a formal confirmation has been given.
With a name that means hope in Japanese, the motor yacht is guaranteed to turn heads as she cruises in the world’s hottest cruising grounds thanks to her elegant lines and timeless good looks.
Guests on board, meanwhile, have a choice of luxe deck areas in which to spend their time. The sundeck lures with its sleek bar and wonderful views, while the upper deck aft is dedicated to lounging and dining, making it an excellent place for getting together with friends and family.
Another popular daytime hangout is sure to be the inviting beach club where guests can unwind just metres away from the ocean. Custom artworks line the walls of the salon, and there is access to the spa facilities as well as the large swim platform and the water toy collection.
With exceptional exterior and interior design from Terence Disdale and a wealth of modern features, KIBO is certainly an exciting addition to the charter fleet
The interior of luxury yacht KIBO takes on a beach house-style theme with inspiration taken from natural shapes and textures. Tan coloured woods, cream hues and bespoke furniture ensures a tranquil yet totally exquisite atmosphere in which charterers can truly relax on their private yacht charter.
In the main salon, a cinema screen and speakers pop up from cabinets for movie nights at sea and a custom resin mural with black and gold highlights watches over the formal dining table. A more intimate, after-dinner vibe is then found in the skylounge above, perfect for winding down in the evening.
Also impressive is the upper deck master suite, which features sensational views through the 180-degree windows, a private terrace, a study and his and her bathrooms. The other accommodation is made up of a VIP suite and four doubles on the main deck. Up to 12 guests can sleep on board during a charter vacation.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.