When KIBO was launched from Abeking & Rasmussen in 2014, she was met with acclaim from across the industry. With exceptional exterior and interior design from Terence Disdale and a wealth of modern features to keep guests entertained, she is certainly an exciting addition to the charter fleet.
The charter rates have not been officially announced yet. But, as her sistership, the 82m/268ft charter yacht ROMEA, is available from €875,000 per week and was launched a year later, KIBO’s weekly base rate is expected to be slightly less than this fee. YachtCharterFleet will keep readers updated on the situation when a formal confirmation has been given.
With a name that means hope in Japanese, the motor yacht is guaranteed to turn heads as she cruises in the world’s hottest cruising grounds thanks to her elegant lines and timeless good looks.
Guests on board, meanwhile, have a choice of luxe deck areas in which to spend their time. The sundeck lures with its sleek bar and wonderful views, while the upper deck aft is dedicated to lounging and dining, making it an excellent place for getting together with friends and family.
Another popular daytime hangout is sure to be the inviting beach club where guests can unwind just metres away from the ocean. Custom artworks line the walls of the salon, and there is access to the spa facilities as well as the large swim platform and the water toy collection.
With exceptional exterior and interior design from Terence Disdale and a wealth of modern features, KIBO is certainly an exciting addition to the charter fleet
The interior of luxury yacht KIBO takes on a beach house-style theme with inspiration taken from natural shapes and textures. Tan coloured woods, cream hues and bespoke furniture ensures a tranquil yet totally exquisite atmosphere in which charterers can truly relax on their private yacht charter.
In the main salon, a cinema screen and speakers pop up from cabinets for movie nights at sea and a custom resin mural with black and gold highlights watches over the formal dining table. A more intimate, after-dinner vibe is then found in the skylounge above, perfect for winding down in the evening.
Also impressive is the upper deck master suite, which features sensational views through the 180-degree windows, a private terrace, a study and his and her bathrooms. The other accommodation is made up of a VIP suite and four doubles on the main deck. Up to 12 guests can sleep on board during a charter vacation.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...