The 37 metre motor yacht The Snapper is offering eight days for the price of seven on charters throughout July.
She has accommodation for up to 10 charter guests in five sumptuous staterooms and she has more than enough space whether you are entertaining, socialising, dining, relaxing or sunbathing.
Her charming captain, Patrick Miremont, leads her experienced crew of eight to ensure you experience the yacht charter vacation of a lifetime.
The Snapper's usual charter rates are €120,000 per week. Get in touch with your yacht charter broker for more information on booking this fabulous luxury charter yacht.
she has more than enough space whether you are entertaining, socialising, dining, relaxing or sunbathing.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.