Following the successful completion of her final sea trials, it has been announced that Cloud 9 has now been delivered to her experienced owner.
Unquestionably one of the most anticipated superyacht deliveries of the year, Cloud 9 is particularly significant for charter guests keen to experience a brand new motor yacht.
Specifically, the CRN superyacht showcases the characteristic excellence of the Italian shipyard, with a range of features and a layout optimising the possibilities for a vacation on the water.
No doubt the most obvious and remarkable advantage of superyacht Cloud 9 is her open-air beach club. Made possible by retractable doors on the aft, port, and starboard sides, the large space allows charter guests to effortlessly board and disembark from tenders, or simply soak up the sun by the water.
Elsewhere on the exterior, the private owner’s deck is certain to be a hit amongst principal charter guests, whilst the main deck aft provides an impressive alfresco dining area for the entire party to enjoy.
Elsewhere on the main deck is a 12 meter pool sure to attract the attention of every guest that steps on board.
Equipped with the most desirable features- and impeccably designed- superyacht CLOUD 9 is a superb addition to the charter fleet
The interior of Cloud 9 is every bit as impressive as her exterior, with Andrew Winch finishing the communal and guest spaces in a highly contemporary style to ensure a refreshing and comfortable charter experience.
The open plan main salon is sure to form the social centre of the superyacht, with the dining table providing a more formal alternative to the alfresco arrangement.
Besides her large master cabin, Cloud 9 features an additional 7 cabins arranged around a flexible configuration to provide accommodation for up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
In order to find out more about how you can enjoy M/Y Cloud 9 this summer, be sure to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- New video paints a picture of tranquility on M/Y O’PTASIAProspective charter guests can now get a taste for the levels of luxury they can expect to find on board the 85m/279ft ...
- Benetti M/Y SPECTRE joins the charter fleetCommissioned by experienced owner John Staluppi, the 69m/227ft superyacht SPECTRE has unveiled her charter availability...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...