Following the successful completion of her final sea trials, it has been announced that Cloud 9 has now been delivered to her experienced owner.
Unquestionably one of the most anticipated superyacht deliveries of the year, Cloud 9 is particularly significant for charter guests keen to experience a brand new motor yacht.
Specifically, the CRN superyacht showcases the characteristic excellence of the Italian shipyard, with a range of features and a layout optimising the possibilities for a vacation on the water.
No doubt the most obvious and remarkable advantage of superyacht Cloud 9 is her open-air beach club. Made possible by retractable doors on the aft, port, and starboard sides, the large space allows charter guests to effortlessly board and disembark from tenders, or simply soak up the sun by the water.
Elsewhere on the exterior, the private owner’s deck is certain to be a hit amongst principal charter guests, whilst the main deck aft provides an impressive alfresco dining area for the entire party to enjoy.
Elsewhere on the main deck is a 12 meter pool sure to attract the attention of every guest that steps on board.
Equipped with the most desirable features- and impeccably designed- superyacht CLOUD 9 is a superb addition to the charter fleet
The interior of Cloud 9 is every bit as impressive as her exterior, with Andrew Winch finishing the communal and guest spaces in a highly contemporary style to ensure a refreshing and comfortable charter experience.
The open plan main salon is sure to form the social centre of the superyacht, with the dining table providing a more formal alternative to the alfresco arrangement.
Besides her large master cabin, Cloud 9 features an additional 7 cabins arranged around a flexible configuration to provide accommodation for up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
In order to find out more about how you can enjoy M/Y Cloud 9 this summer, be sure to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed