Launched by CRN in 2017, ODYSSEY is a sleek and well-equipped superyacht which has been designed with the modern charter client in mind.
She will be available this summer in the South of France and Italy, following which she will relocate to the Caribbean for the winter charter season.
The motor yacht’s interiors come from the acclaimed Winch Design. A neutral colour palette is offset by pops of blue and nautical accents, with soft lighting featuring throughout.
She offers a sumptuous main salon that doubles as a cinema, as well as an elegant skylounge adjoined by circular formal dining. She also has a media/office room.
Accommodation is provided for a total of 12 guests in eight cabins, which includes an expansive top-deck owner’s stateroom. It has its own private deck, his and hers bathrooms and two separate dressing rooms.
While on a luxury yacht charter, the yacht provides numerous places to make the most out of the sea and the sunshine.
Her most alluring feature is the main deck swimming pool, which is adjoined by a convivial seating area and provides unparalleled views over the surroundings.
The sundeck is equally elegant, with a jacuzzi pool and a multitude of lounging spots.
Those looking to get even closer to the sea can benefit from the beach club, which has a fold-down swim platform for making the most out of soaking up the blissful weather.
With so many impressive on-board highlights, ODYSSEY is sure to be a highly in-demand superyacht wherever she charters.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.