Launched by CRN in 2017, ODYSSEY is a sleek and well-equipped superyacht which has been designed with the modern charter client in mind.
She will be available this summer in the South of France and Italy, following which she will relocate to the Caribbean for the winter charter season.
Beautiful interiors and award-winning layout
The motor yacht’s interiors come from the acclaimed Winch Design. A neutral colour palette is offset by pops of blue and nautical accents, with soft lighting featuring throughout.
She offers a sumptuous main salon that doubles as a cinema, as well as an elegant skylounge adjoined by circular formal dining. She also has a media/office room.
Accommodation is provided for a total of 12 guests in eight cabins, which includes an expansive top-deck owner’s stateroom. It has its own private deck, his and hers bathrooms and two separate dressing rooms.
Choice of alfresco areas
While on a luxury yacht charter, the yacht provides numerous places to make the most out of the sea and the sunshine.
Her most alluring feature is the main deck swimming pool, which is adjoined by a convivial seating area and provides unparalleled views over the surroundings.
The sundeck is equally elegant, with a jacuzzi pool and a multitude of lounging spots.
Those looking to get even closer to the sea can benefit from the beach club, which has a fold-down swim platform for making the most out of soaking up the blissful weather.
With so many impressive on-board highlights, ODYSSEY is sure to be a highly in-demand superyacht wherever she charters.
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.
- Monaco Yacht Show 2019 announces superyacht line-upRunning between 25 - 28 September, Monaco’s Port Hercules marina will be alive with activity as a stellar fleet of yach...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ in the British Virgin Islands Amels’ 83m/272ft superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ was spotted enjoying some tropical sun in the British Virgin Islands e...
- Megayacht TRANQUILITY joins the yacht charter fleetFormerly known as superyacht EQUANIMITY, the 92m/300ft motor yacht TRANQUILITY has become available for private yacht c...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Lady S’ enjoys the waters of PortofinoIn a brand new video, drone footage gives us a closer look at one of the most exciting recent additions to the charter ...