Between 26 - 29 September, Monaco’s Port Hercules will play host to the finest in luxury yachting, and CRN’s second-largest motor yacht ‘Cloud 9’ has secured herself a spot in the line-up yet again.
Her wealth of on-board luxuries and amenities make her the ideal candidate for an appearance at one of the most prestigious yachting events in the world. A limousine tender, 12-metre glass-bottom pool and enormous beach club extending to the ocean are just a few of the magnificent facilities she offers her charter guests.
While considerable in size, she manages to maintain her grace and elegance and boasts a sleek exterior finished with streamlined shapes designed by Zuccon.
Her interiors are similarly impressive. Hailed for her immaculate furnishings that embody the epitome of serenity, ‘Cloud 9’ exudes an Elysian charm that matches her name perfectly. Venetian opulence is blended with contemporary sophistication, and gleaming golds complement rich azure blues throughout the interior spaces.
A textured clouds print lines the walls in the main salon and formal dining area, which is sheltered by glossy dark wood and looks out over the upper aft deck, where there is a partially-shaded seating area.
Venetian opulence is blended with contemporary sophistication, and gleaming golds complement rich azure blues throughout the interior spaces.
With 5 expansive decks and accommodation for 12 guests across eight cabins, superyacht ‘Cloud 9’ has plenty of outdoor and indoor space to dine and unwind. She was designed with the needs of her guests at the forefront and provides unrivalled comfort and a considered layout to give seamless access to different areas on board. Her well-appointed spaces earned her the ‘Best Layout’ crown in the 2017 World Yacht Trophies in the 50-82m category.
A yacht of such stature would be incomplete without a notable range of water toys and ‘Cloud 9’ has an impressive repertoire that includes Waverunners and a Jetpack Flyboard. Additional stand-out features include a state-of-the-art glass elevator that is meant to represent a waterfall and a unique variety of sculptural art pieces by acclaimed artists. A hot tub on the sun deck is lined with sunpads and provides a peaceful space to enjoy unparalleled views over the ocean.
A hot tub on the sun deck is lined with sunpads and provides a peaceful space to enjoy unparalleled views over the ocean.
A floating nirvana, motor yacht ‘Cloud 9’ is the ideal option for a private yacht charter, thanks to her dedication to her guest’s comfort and enjoyment and her stunning palatial interior. Next year, the Monaco Grand Prix will be the perfect spot to cruise on board ‘Cloud 9’ and explore the crystal clear waters of the French Riviera.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...