73m Superyacht ODESSA II Now for Charter
Some exciting news has been announced that, following her launch in 2013, the impressive 73m/239’ superyacht ODESSA II is now available for charter.
Built by Nobiskrug to international acclaim, ODESSA II was originally part of a five superyacht order commissioned to the German shipyard for a repeat client. Due to the economic downturn three of the builds were cancelled, leaving ODESSA II and her sistership PLAN B, which is also available for charter, to be completed consecutively.
With exterior lines by Focus Yacht Design and beautiful interior styling by H2 Yacht Design, she was recognised with a nomination in the prestigious 2014 World Superyacht Awards ‘Best Displacement Motor Yacht of 1,300GT to 1,999GT’ category.
Working in collaboration with the New York-based designers Haynes-Roberts, H2 have created interior living areas that encompass an elegant New Hampton style. Accommodation is offered for 12 guests six staterooms including a full beam master suite with panoramic views and a general layout that has been focused on relaxed family vacations in a secure environment.
ODESSA II will be available for charter alongside her stunning 10m/32’ tender which was custom-built by the Hacker Boat Company in New York.
Her extensive line-up of luxury amenities include an open-air cinema, fully-equipped sundeck gym, children’s games room and a beach club as well a very generous outdoor dining and sunbathing areas.
ODESSA II will be available for charter alongside her stunning 10m/32’ tender which was custom-built by the Hacker Boat Company in New York. Reaching speeds of 38 knots, the tender seats up to 12 passengers in comfort and even features an aft sunbathing area and a swim platform.
For more information about booking a charter on board ODESSA II, contact your yacht charter broker.
More Yacht Information
Odessa II Yacht For Charter
73m Nobiskrug, 2013
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...