Generating a healthy amount of excitement across the industry, the 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY has left Feadship’s Royal van Lent shipyard to be delivered to her owner this week.
Featuring an exterior from the inestimable Bannenberg & Rowell as well as an elusive interior from the award-winning Studio Indigo, JOY is unquestionably one of the most anticipated superyacht deliveries of 2016.
Working closely with the team behind the project, the owner was reportedly excited to assemble a motor yacht which would be completely unique and have a consistent flow through its interior and exterior spaces.
Graced with an abundance of concave shapes and sharp harmonious lines, it’s clear that the profile of JOY has been more than successful in creating a distinct identity out on the water.
Believed to be heading to the Mediterranean following her stay in British waters, there will undoubtedly be more than few discerning onlookers keen to get a look at her underway.
As with any new Feadship superyacht, JOY meets a standard which is simply unrivalled
Whilst as yet unseen, it has been announced that the interior of superyacht JOY features a glass elevator encased by a wooden spiral staircase which services all four decks.
Earlier photographs also suggest that the upper deck is equipped with an abundance of gym gear whilst the main deck aft is reserved for partially shaded alfresco dining and lounging.
The swim platform which is reached by staircases on both the port and starboard sides is also noteworthy for being incredibly broad and providing convenient access to the water.
Though not believed to be available for charter, JOY is certain to leave quite the impression on those who catch a glimpse of her in her chosen cruising grounds.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...