Generating a healthy amount of excitement across the industry, the 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY has left Feadship’s Royal van Lent shipyard to be delivered to her owner this week.
Featuring an exterior from the inestimable Bannenberg & Rowell as well as an elusive interior from the award-winning Studio Indigo, JOY is unquestionably one of the most anticipated superyacht deliveries of 2016.
Working closely with the team behind the project, the owner was reportedly excited to assemble a motor yacht which would be completely unique and have a consistent flow through its interior and exterior spaces.
Graced with an abundance of concave shapes and sharp harmonious lines, it’s clear that the profile of JOY has been more than successful in creating a distinct identity out on the water.
Believed to be heading to the Mediterranean following her stay in British waters, there will undoubtedly be more than few discerning onlookers keen to get a look at her underway.
As with any new Feadship superyacht, JOY meets a standard which is simply unrivalled
Whilst as yet unseen, it has been announced that the interior of superyacht JOY features a glass elevator encased by a wooden spiral staircase which services all four decks.
Earlier photographs also suggest that the upper deck is equipped with an abundance of gym gear whilst the main deck aft is reserved for partially shaded alfresco dining and lounging.
The swim platform which is reached by staircases on both the port and starboard sides is also noteworthy for being incredibly broad and providing convenient access to the water.
Though not believed to be available for charter, JOY is certain to leave quite the impression on those who catch a glimpse of her in her chosen cruising grounds.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...