Book soon and enjoy a 15% saving on a Mediterranean yacht charter aboard the 62m/203 ft superyacht RoMa in May and June.
Built by Viareggio Superyachts and launched in 2010, the VSY motor yacht ROMA is dropping her weekly rate by 15% for charters in the Mediterranean in May and June, making her a great choice for exploring highlights such as the South of France and Corsica.
With this book early offer, the weekly base rate drops from €395,000 to €335,750 per week plus expenses.
Motor yacht RoMa ccommodates up to twelve guests in six cabins, which include a splendid full-beam master stateroom, offering 180 degree views, and three guest suites on the main deck, one lower deck suite and one upper deck cabin.
The cabins, furnished in fresh tones of cream, white and brown, are comfortable and inviting, while the main salon offers a spacious interior space for socialising and relaxing with your guests and there's also a cosy cinema room for evening entertainment.
RoMa benefits from generous outdoor space, too, with a large beach club, a freshwater swimming pool and bar as well as plenty of room for alfresco dining arrangements and areas for sunbathing and relaxing.
For more active leisure time, RoMa is fully equipped for water sports, with a wide variety of toys available including a water slide and sea trampoline, with an extended swimming platform aft.
RoMa is PADI certified for scuba diving, and there is also a fully equipped enclosed gym.
Based in the Mediterranean, RoMa is an ideal choice for those looking to exploring some truly spectacular destinations in the unparalleled style and comfort offered by a superyacht.
When it comes to sheer sophistication and glamour, the South of France is hard to beat. Relax on the stunning beaches around Antibes, visit some of the superb restaurants and designer boutiques of St Tropez or spend some time in the alluring 'Capital of the Riviera,' Nice, with its world-famous art galleries and nightlife.
Alternatively, discover the beautiful island of Corsica, home to some of the best diving spots in the Mediterranean. With plenty of secluded bays and coves, golden sandy beaches and some wonderful local cuisine and wines to sample, it is a truly rewarding destination.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed