Refitted only last year, 2017, Oceanco's 'Lucky Lady' is offering reductions of 20% on her weekly rates for the remaining weeks of July 2018.
With accommodation suitable for up to 10 guests, 'Lucky Lady' boasts an impressive sleek appearance and houses some superior interior designwork by Trish Dietze.
A superior stay onboard 'Lucky Lady' begins with outstanding exteriors. Designed by the talented in house team at Oceanco, guests have the option to use three decks of outside entertainment.
A shaded aft deck boasts a generous amount of comfortable seating accompanied by tables, ideal for a light bite or evening tapas. An extended swim platform can also be accessed here to enjoy an afternoon of watersports on the impressive collection of watertoys.
Al fresco dining options begin on the upper deck with an adjacent seating area for lazy afternoons. Taking in the staggering views from the sundeck, guests can indulge in a second al fresco dining option and try out a list of cocktails from the wetbar. While on the sundeck guests can also make the most of the Mediterranean sun with spacious sunpads and a deluxe on deck Jacuzzi.
Neutral tones and expansive windows creates a voluminous look onboard 'Lucky Lady', which is not only warm and welcoming but open and spacious too.
Bespoke details and luxurious materials create a second to none interior for 'Lucky Lady'. Rich mahogany woods and Norwegian Burch Burl decorate the vessel alongside stunning neutral furnishings.
Tha main salon is perfect for accepting groups of guests with a spacious lounge area and ample social areas. An expansive selection of comfortable seating accommodates stylish cocktail tables and a fully equipped wetbar for cocktail parties. Formal dining has a space of it's own with an exquisitely elegant feel and impeccable views from advantageous window locations.
Entertainment is best enjoyed on the upper deck with a top of the range entertainment system in the sky lounge. A plush seating area and gaming table complete the look with another fully equipped wetbar for evening drinks.
At the end of the day guests are welcomed into spacious accommodation comprising of a master stateroom on the upper deck, three king cabins and a twin on the lower deck.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed