Refitted only last year, 2017, Oceanco's 'Lucky Lady' is offering reductions of 20% on her weekly rates for the remaining weeks of July 2018.
With accommodation suitable for up to 10 guests, 'Lucky Lady' boasts an impressive sleek appearance and houses some superior interior designwork by Trish Dietze.
A superior stay onboard 'Lucky Lady' begins with outstanding exteriors. Designed by the talented in house team at Oceanco, guests have the option to use three decks of outside entertainment.
A shaded aft deck boasts a generous amount of comfortable seating accompanied by tables, ideal for a light bite or evening tapas. An extended swim platform can also be accessed here to enjoy an afternoon of watersports on the impressive collection of watertoys.
Al fresco dining options begin on the upper deck with an adjacent seating area for lazy afternoons. Taking in the staggering views from the sundeck, guests can indulge in a second al fresco dining option and try out a list of cocktails from the wetbar. While on the sundeck guests can also make the most of the Mediterranean sun with spacious sunpads and a deluxe on deck Jacuzzi.
Neutral tones and expansive windows creates a voluminous look onboard 'Lucky Lady', which is not only warm and welcoming but open and spacious too.
Bespoke details and luxurious materials create a second to none interior for 'Lucky Lady'. Rich mahogany woods and Norwegian Burch Burl decorate the vessel alongside stunning neutral furnishings.
Tha main salon is perfect for accepting groups of guests with a spacious lounge area and ample social areas. An expansive selection of comfortable seating accommodates stylish cocktail tables and a fully equipped wetbar for cocktail parties. Formal dining has a space of it's own with an exquisitely elegant feel and impeccable views from advantageous window locations.
Entertainment is best enjoyed on the upper deck with a top of the range entertainment system in the sky lounge. A plush seating area and gaming table complete the look with another fully equipped wetbar for evening drinks.
At the end of the day guests are welcomed into spacious accommodation comprising of a master stateroom on the upper deck, three king cabins and a twin on the lower deck.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...