The full-displacement Custom superyacht is built with a steel hull and aluminium superstructure.
Exterior design comes courtesy of Giorgio & Stefano Vafiadis, while Carlo Colombo and the A++ Design studio have collaborated on the luxury yacht's interior styling.
Stefano Vafiadis of Studio Vafiadis commented: "Florentia is the most representative example of a fully bespoke superyacht made in Italy."
"This is a boat entirely designed and built around the owner and his needs. We’ve been challenged with the difficult brief to create a timeless gem where classic features and shapes meet modern details.”
We’ve been challenged with the difficult brief to create a timeless gem where classic features and shapes meet modern details.
On-board highlights of the motor yacht include a generous jacuzzi and a central staircase which has been described as the 'beating heart' of the yacht. It blends together a warm color palette, leather material and blonde wood.
Carlo Colombo of A++ Studio comments; "The soft lines of the boat’s architecture style pervade the space complementing neutral colours and precious materials contributing to a unique and refined yacht for a peaceful and relaxing experience."
"[Her interior design is] inspired by the shapes of nature and ocean waves combined with technology and continuous research of design functionality."
Florentia is a vessel in which functionality and efficiency are a testament to style.
Accommodation is for a total of 12 guests, which includes a master cabin located forward of the main deck. It benefits from a private balcony, two walk-in wardrobes a striking ring-shaped mirror art piece that refracts light in different directions.
A VIP suite is situated on the fly deck, complete with a balcony at the bow and access to the outdoor jacuzzi to the aft. Two double guest bedrooms sit on the lower deck alongside the crew quarters.
Rossinavi chief operating officer Federico Rossi has described Florentia as "a yacht characterised by romantic lines for a timeless elegance that features refined interiors and generous spaces. Florentia is a vessel in which functionality and efficiency are a testament to style."
The 800 GT yacht was sold back in October 2017. It is not yet known whether she will become available for superyacht charters.
All photos courtesy of Rossinavi/ Michele Chiroli
If you are interested in a luxury yachting vacation right now, you can take a look at our latest guide to planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus crisis.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed