Beach clubs are a popular addition to the superyacht design, giving guests the opportunity to be as close to the water as one can get before actually going in, whilst also being surrounded by the height of luxury.
Usually decked out in wood, complete with sun loungers to enjoy the view, beach clubs give that little bit extra to the enjoyment of a vacation. Here are five enviable beach clubs that can be experienced on board a luxury superyacht charter.
Charter yacht ICON
The 221ft /67m custom charter yacht ICON was built in 2010 by Icon Yachts and underwent a refit in 2014. The yacht's interior has been designed by Studio Linse and her exterior styling is by Redman Whiteley Dixon.
Her beach club offers ample space for sun loungers whilst also accommodating a small bar area. Sitting on the edge, with feet dangling over the side and drink in hand, might just make for one of the most perfect moments during a yacht charter vacation.
Motor yacht 'Excellence V'
The 196ft /60m custom motor yacht 'Excellence V' is a stunning feat of maritime architecture and has so many aspects about its construction worth highlighting. It was built in 2012 by Abeking & Rasmussen, with its interior and exterior design by Reymond Langton Design.
Amongst her ten outdoor areas is a beach club that offers sun loungers to relax upon, armchairs on which to read a book and barstools to enjoy a margerita as the sun goes down.
Superyacht 'Pegasus VIII'
The 255ft /78m custom luxury yacht 'Pegasus VIII' (previously named 'Pegasus V') was built in 2003 by Royal Denship and had her last refit in 2011. Her exterior design and engineering are the work of Espen Oeino whilst the interior was designed by Zuretti.
Her beach club differs slightly from others since it comes out from the starboard side of the boat as opposed to the rear - but nonetheless offers a luxurious outdoor space to sit and enjoy the panoramic scenery.
Luxury yacht SEANNA
The 213ft /65m custom charter yacht SEANNA was built in 2011 by renowned Italian shipbuilders Benetti. Redman Whiteley Dixon is responsible for her beautiful exterior and interior design.
Her beach club is an exceptionally chic and stylish addition to the yacht complete with plush sofa and substantial decking space for sunbathing. A ladder leads down into the water for those who wish to gracefully have a swim or alternatively, for the more adventurous, just leap off the side.
Winner of numerous awards, the 236ft /72m custom motor yacht AXIOMA (previously named 'Red Square') was built in 2013 by Dunya - Ursa. Her luxurious interior was designed by Alberto Pinto and her exterior styling is by Sterling Scott.
The beach club aboard Axioma, although minimalist in style, offers sun loungers directly next to the water's edge, just below an infinity pool. It is the icing on the cake on a yacht that leaves guests wanting for nothing more.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed