With a number of outstanding superyachts available for charter at the Monaco Grand Prix 2017, there has never been a better time to get up close and personal to the world’s most exciting sport.
One of the defining events in the superyacht calendar, the Monaco Grand Prix has a long history of entertaining charter guests as they gather together track side.
Indeed, with sundecks serving as the best seats in the house, there is no finer way of enjoying the action around the Monte Carlo streets than by being aboard a superyacht for a memorable event charter.
In this article, we look at five of the best superyachts available for charter at the Monaco Grand Prix 2017.
With a suitably large sundeck equipped with ample seating, shading, and even a Jacuzzi to cool off in, the surroundings of the exterior are no doubt ideal for the Monaco Grand Prix.
Things are just impressive when it comes to returning to the interior, with the Neil Taylor-designed spaces offering a relaxed environment for socialising and relaxing in.
Refit in 2015, NERO has a distinctly classic feel to her stylings whilst the furnishings have been selected to optimise comfort.
No doubt her crowning accomplishments include the observation lounge attached to the master cabin, the contraflow swimming pool on the bow, and the film screen available for an open-air theatre experience.
Besides her generously sized master cabin, M/Y NERO comes with an additional 6 cabins to accommodate up to 14 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
Another superyacht with plenty of exterior space to enjoy the race from is the 50m/164ft motor yacht MOSAIQUE.
Totally primed for entertaining charter guests, the sundeck is fitted with a Jacuzzi pool flanked by sunpads only a short distance away from an alfresco dining area.
Making things even more exciting out on the sundeck is the shaded bar area which promises to keep everyone refreshed during the race.
The interior is effortlessly opulent, with cream coloured sofas and fine wood panelling forming an attractive alternative to the sundeck.
With a total of 6 cabins available, M/Y MOSAIQUE is capable of sleeping up to 12 guests at any one time.
Sure to be unmistakable in Port Hercules next week, the 43m/142ft motor yacht PHILMI is fitted with a wealth of party-friendly features.
Indeed, the custom bar on her flybridge, the excellent proportions of her exterior space, and the plentiful furnishings make it ideal for guests to gather together to enjoy the sight of formula 1 cars flying past their eyes.
Her flexible cabin configuration makes her particularly appropriate for various kinds of parties, with berths for up to 10 guests.
Following an exacting refit in 2015, the 37m/121ft motor yacht ‘Midnight Sun’ still feels fresh, offering a invigorating charter experience.
In terms of the Monaco Grand Prix, her sundeck is complete with a central Jacuzzi, sofa seating, a shaded dining table, and oversized sunpads at the bow.
Altogether, this makes Midnight Sun wholly suitable for groups to enjoy an event charter together in style.
With a total of 5 cabins on offer, M/Y Midnight Sun is able to sleep up to 10 guests whilst away on charter.
Distinguished by her angular lines and instantly recognisable exterior styling, the 39m/128ft motor yacht INDIANA provides a generous amount of space for large parties to take advantage of.
Perhaps the greatest appeal of the vessel in terms of the Monaco Grand Prix is the transformative sundeck which can be enclosed in shade at short notice.
What’s more, the seating which lines both the port and starboard sides of the sundeck means that guests can comfortably enjoy their time outside between the qualifiers and and main event.
With 5 flexible cabins on offer, M/Y INDIANA can sleep up to 10 guests at one time.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed