Industry professionals have travelled from across the globe to gather in Genoa to inspect the impressive selection of charter vessels on display for the 27th edition of the MYBA Charter Show.
Open from 27 to 30 April, YachtCharterFleet pick the most well-appointed and technologically advanced vessels that are a must to see during the trade-only event ahead of the summer season.
Built last year and marketed as a 2015-launch, 60m/197ft Perini Navi sailing yacht is new to the global charter fleet. Bringing innovation to this year’s show, the sloop features a 75.8m carbon fibre mast and is powered by electric variable speed motor and furlers. S/Y Perseus3 offers flexible accommodation for up to 12 guests in 6 staterooms, and boasts a Jacuzzi, barbecue, gym and huge range of the latest water toys.
Making her second appearance at the MYBA Charter Show following 2014’s event, 72m/236ft superyacht AXIOMA is a particularly noteworthy addition to this year’s line-up, as one of the most well-appointed superyachts in the global charter fleet. An Alberto Pinto-styled, split-level main saloon, large infinity swimming pool, helipad and swim-up bar on her sundeck are just a selection of the highlights found on board M/Y AXIOMA, which sleeps up to 12 guests. As one of the largest and newest vessels available for summer bookings in the Mediterranean, she is an essential viewing if you haven’t already stepped aboard.
3. Silver Wind
As the industry makes important developments in eco-friendly technology, superyachts such as 44m/143ft ISA motor yacht ‘Silver Wind’ is the perfect recommendation for the environmentally conscious client. Able to reach a top speed of 32 knots flat out, she features advanced propulsion systems that combine traditional engines with electric power, meaning she can travel silently at 8 knots. M/Y Silver Wind’s elegant interior offers accommodation for up to 8 guests.
At 70 metres (230 feet), superyacht AMADEUS is in imposing vessel fit for the charter party looking for vessel with everything. A golf driving range, 3-level elevator, cinema with eating for 14 guests, custom-made Steinway piano and Jacuzzi cater leave no guest wanting on board M/Y AMADEUS, which underwent a 2-year conversion from a research vessel before joining the charter market. Her striking Zuretti interior, styled with modern artworks, sleeps as many as 12 guests.
The racing-inspired exterior of multi-award winning 37m/122ft superyacht AURELIA stands out at any quayside. Boasting an 87 square metre sundeck and huge volume indoors, her sophisticated Bannenberg & Rowell-designed interior accommodates 8 guests on board. Arguably her most noteworthy features, alongside M/Y AURELIA Heesen pedigree, are her impressive maximum speed of 30 knots, outdoor entertaining areas and wide selection of water toys – including sea scooters and Seabobs.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed