As a host of iconic superyachts gather in the Mediterranean as well as other alternative summertime destinations, it’s evident that we are once again in the midst of a busy charter season.
An ideal time for a luxury vacation, both the social calendar and climate around this time of year opens up a broad range of possibilities.
Indeed, with plenty of opportunities for an event charter or discovery-style getaway, there’s arguably no better time than summer to step on board a luxury yacht.
So, as the season reach its peak, we take a look at some of the largest vessels which are believed to have select availability this July.
1. Lady Britt
Accommodating up to twelve guests in comfort and style, the 63m/207ft motor yacht ‘Lady Britt’ is unquestionably one of the most flexible yachts available for charter.
Her sundeck, for instance, can be easily transformed into a home theatre or even a stage when entertaining a larger number of guests when in port.
As attentive to entertaining as she is relaxing, her wellness suite includes a dedicated massage table which is nicely complemented by the spa facilities on offer.
Up to date with current trends, her sizable beach club can be lowered to the waterline for guests to get the very most out of the space, and her interior design is refreshingly modern.
Shortlisted for a number of awards at both the World Superyacht Awards 2012 and the Showboats Design Awards 2012, charterers can be assured of a highly memorable experience on board M/Y Lady Britt in the Mediterranean this July.
An Indonesian two-masted phinisi, the yacht is well at home in her natural habitat and provides an ideal means of discovering the sights around the much talked-about Komodo island.
The world’s largest wooden sailing yacht, LAMIMA also features on board masseuses and yoga teachers trained in traditional methods.
Comprised of five doubles and two twins, the well-appointed staterooms offer accommodation for up to fourteen guests and an attendant crew of nineteen.
With options still available for a summertime charter vacation, there’s no better time than now to make a booking
With a vast abundance of toys and tenders, the motor yacht is certainly well suited for parties of up to twelve guests who prefer to temper their holidays with a sense of adventure.
Indeed, with a certified scuba diving instructor on board, there’s never a dull moment when out on the water for the day.
For when guests need to kick back, the state of the art entertainment system is sure to keep everyone occupied well into the night, and the tastefully opulent interior design makes her something of a moveable sanctuary.
With each of the exterior decks complete with an open-air bar, July is perhaps the best time to step on board M/Y APOGEE.
- Watch Sydney's New Year's Fireworks on M/Y SAHANAThe 37m/120ft motor yacht SAHANA, one of Australia's finest charter yachts, is available for a New Year’s charter in th...
- New Superyacht ‘Les Bruxellois’ Open For CharterRecently delivered from the Sanlorenzo shipyard, the remarkable 34m/112ft motor yacht ‘Les Bruxellois’ is now open for ...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Lady J’ Open For Charter In The CaribbeanAs well as going on display at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 43m/142ft motor yacht ‘Lady J’ will be o...
- M/Y KATHARINE Enjoys Stunning RefitFinely refined, the classically styled 61m/201ft motor yacht KATHARINE is available for charter in the Mediterranean fo...
- Anticipation Builds for FLIBS 2017 Now the Monaco Yacht Show has drawn to a close, attention turns to the USA’s boat show season which kicks off in Florid...