As a host of iconic superyachts gather in the Mediterranean as well as other alternative summertime destinations, it’s evident that we are once again in the midst of a busy charter season.
An ideal time for a luxury vacation, both the social calendar and climate around this time of year opens up a broad range of possibilities.
Indeed, with plenty of opportunities for an event charter or discovery-style getaway, there’s arguably no better time than summer to step on board a luxury yacht.
So, as the season reach its peak, we take a look at some of the largest vessels which are believed to have select availability this July.
1. Lady Britt
Accommodating up to twelve guests in comfort and style, the 63m/207ft motor yacht ‘Lady Britt’ is unquestionably one of the most flexible yachts available for charter.
Her sundeck, for instance, can be easily transformed into a home theatre or even a stage when entertaining a larger number of guests when in port.
As attentive to entertaining as she is relaxing, her wellness suite includes a dedicated massage table which is nicely complemented by the spa facilities on offer.
Up to date with current trends, her sizable beach club can be lowered to the waterline for guests to get the very most out of the space, and her interior design is refreshingly modern.
Shortlisted for a number of awards at both the World Superyacht Awards 2012 and the Showboats Design Awards 2012, charterers can be assured of a highly memorable experience on board M/Y Lady Britt in the Mediterranean this July.
An Indonesian two-masted phinisi, the yacht is well at home in her natural habitat and provides an ideal means of discovering the sights around the much talked-about Komodo island.
The world’s largest wooden sailing yacht, LAMIMA also features on board masseuses and yoga teachers trained in traditional methods.
Comprised of five doubles and two twins, the well-appointed staterooms offer accommodation for up to fourteen guests and an attendant crew of nineteen.
With options still available for a summertime charter vacation, there’s no better time than now to make a booking
With a vast abundance of toys and tenders, the motor yacht is certainly well suited for parties of up to twelve guests who prefer to temper their holidays with a sense of adventure.
Indeed, with a certified scuba diving instructor on board, there’s never a dull moment when out on the water for the day.
For when guests need to kick back, the state of the art entertainment system is sure to keep everyone occupied well into the night, and the tastefully opulent interior design makes her something of a moveable sanctuary.
With each of the exterior decks complete with an open-air bar, July is perhaps the best time to step on board M/Y APOGEE.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...