Indeed, with some yachts lowering their weekly base rates and others offering additional free days for select weeks, there’s no better time to make arrangements for a memorable getaway.
With this in mind, this article will take a look at three seriously appealing deals which are sure to inspire every kind of charterer, with superyachts sure to satisfy those inclined towards adventure as well as relaxation.
1. ‘Ionian Princess’
Complete with two full-beam master suites and fresh from an extensive refit earlier this year, the 46m/150ft motor yacht ‘Ionian Princess’ could not be better suited to her charter grounds in Greece and Croatia.
Her tenders and toys, for example, have been recently upgraded to ensure that guests get the most out the water, whilst her replenished interior provides a comforting alternative to the spacious sundeck.
With a total of six staterooms, M/Y Ionian Princess is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests whilst away on charter.
Currently offering a 15% discount on her available dates this July, there’s never been a better time to experience this elegant masterpiece.
Available for charter in Norway’s picturesque Fjords, the 43m/140ft luxury yacht DAYDREAM is now offering six days for the price of five between 21st and 26th August.
Taking advantage of this offer during late summer, charterers are able to enjoy the unique rolling landscapes of the region in an entirely inviting climate.
What’s more, the design of M/Y DAYDREAM lends itself nicely to the secluded passages of Norway- the abundance of exterior space, for instance, provides plenty of observation spots for taking in the views whilst the warmly styled interior is ideal for unwinding after a day on the water.
With plenty of extended tenders to explore the isolated bays, the yacht is able to sleep up to ten guests across five cabins.
3. ‘Rox Star’
More than living up to her name, the 40m/131ft sailing yacht Rox Star cruises in only the coolest fashion.
Her interior is equally worthy of note, with her communal and private spaces replete with artwork inspired by the biggest names to grace the stage.
Ideal for families and small parties, M/Y Rox Star is capable of sleeping up to ten guests across a total of five cabins whilst away on charter.
Offering an enticing 20% discount for charters booked in the Mediterranean this September, there’s never been a better excuse to channel your inner rock star.
For further information regarding any of the yachts mentioned above, or to find out more about the special offers available for late summer, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...