As usual, show organisers will curate an exhibition of 125 extraordinary one-off superyachts built by the world’s most respected shipyards, and 42 new launches will make their international debuts.
Among the yachts attending will be a selection for both sale and charter, and they will be on show alongside other industry influencers from superyacht builders, yacht designers and luxury suppliers to the most sought-after tenders and water toys, prestige cars and helicopter manufacturers.
Showcasing her stand-out features and design for the very first time will be the 85m/280ft luxury yacht ARETI from esteemed yard Lurssen. With exterior and interior styling from Winch Design, and a stand-out beach club and spa area, she is one of the most exciting launches of the year so far.
Another 2017-launch appearing at the show will be the 49m/154ft superyacht AURORA from Rossi Navi. With car-racing cues and sporty elements expanded to superyacht proportions across her exterior, she is expected to be the ultimate head-turner.
Likewise, the 74m/243ft charter yacht ‘Cloud 9’ from CRN will be making an appearance. Delivered in May, she is part-way through her first charter season in the Mediterranean and wowing all those who step aboard with her wealth of amenities and cutting-edge style.
The 92m/302ft charter yacht AQUARIUS, built by Feadship in 2016, will be gracing Monaco with her presence too. Created for long-range cruising and relaxed at-sea living, her highlights include a 6.5-metre swimming pool, expansive floor-to-ceiling windows and a beach club gym.
Heesen shipyard will also be displaying its most recent launch, the 49m/163ft motor yacht HOME. Show-goers will be excited to check out what has been described as its ‘unique and modern exterior’ and ‘modern, high-tech interior design’.
The latest sailing yacht launches will be joining in the action as well, with Baltic Yachts’ Pink Gin VI anticipated to be the most in-demand among those in attendance.
The above yachts are just a select few of the scores attending the iconic superyacht show, with more announcements expected to be made over the coming weeks. Be sure to check out YachtCharterFleet.com to discover the latest event news.
The latest sailing yacht launches will be joining in the action as well, with Baltic Yachts’ Pink Gin VI anticipated to be the most in-demand
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...