As usual, show organisers will curate an exhibition of 125 extraordinary one-off superyachts built by the world’s most respected shipyards, and 42 new launches will make their international debuts.
Among the yachts attending will be a selection for both sale and charter, and they will be on show alongside other industry influencers from superyacht builders, yacht designers and luxury suppliers to the most sought-after tenders and water toys, prestige cars and helicopter manufacturers.
Showcasing her stand-out features and design for the very first time will be the 85m/280ft luxury yacht ARETI from esteemed yard Lurssen. With exterior and interior styling from Winch Design, and a stand-out beach club and spa area, she is one of the most exciting launches of the year so far.
Another 2017-launch appearing at the show will be the 49m/154ft superyacht AURORA from Rossi Navi. With car-racing cues and sporty elements expanded to superyacht proportions across her exterior, she is expected to be the ultimate head-turner.
Likewise, the 74m/243ft charter yacht ‘Cloud 9’ from CRN will be making an appearance. Delivered in May, she is part-way through her first charter season in the Mediterranean and wowing all those who step aboard with her wealth of amenities and cutting-edge style.
The 92m/302ft charter yacht AQUARIUS, built by Feadship in 2016, will be gracing Monaco with her presence too. Created for long-range cruising and relaxed at-sea living, her highlights include a 6.5-metre swimming pool, expansive floor-to-ceiling windows and a beach club gym.
Heesen shipyard will also be displaying its most recent launch, the 49m/163ft motor yacht HOME. Show-goers will be excited to check out what has been described as its ‘unique and modern exterior’ and ‘modern, high-tech interior design’.
The latest sailing yacht launches will be joining in the action as well, with Baltic Yachts’ Pink Gin VI anticipated to be the most in-demand among those in attendance.
The above yachts are just a select few of the scores attending the iconic superyacht show, with more announcements expected to be made over the coming weeks. Be sure to check out YachtCharterFleet.com to discover the latest event news.
The latest sailing yacht launches will be joining in the action as well, with Baltic Yachts’ Pink Gin VI anticipated to be the most in-demand
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.