As usual, show organisers will curate an exhibition of 125 extraordinary one-off superyachts built by the world’s most respected shipyards, and 42 new launches will make their international debuts.
Among the yachts attending will be a selection for both sale and charter, and they will be on show alongside other industry influencers from superyacht builders, yacht designers and luxury suppliers to the most sought-after tenders and water toys, prestige cars and helicopter manufacturers.
Showcasing her stand-out features and design for the very first time will be the 85m/280ft luxury yacht ARETI from esteemed yard Lurssen. With exterior and interior styling from Winch Design, and a stand-out beach club and spa area, she is one of the most exciting launches of the year so far.
Another 2017-launch appearing at the show will be the 49m/154ft superyacht AURORA from Rossi Navi. With car-racing cues and sporty elements expanded to superyacht proportions across her exterior, she is expected to be the ultimate head-turner.
Likewise, the 74m/243ft charter yacht ‘Cloud 9’ from CRN will be making an appearance. Delivered in May, she is part-way through her first charter season in the Mediterranean and wowing all those who step aboard with her wealth of amenities and cutting-edge style.
The 92m/302ft charter yacht AQUARIUS, built by Feadship in 2016, will be gracing Monaco with her presence too. Created for long-range cruising and relaxed at-sea living, her highlights include a 6.5-metre swimming pool, expansive floor-to-ceiling windows and a beach club gym.
Heesen shipyard will also be displaying its most recent launch, the 49m/163ft motor yacht HOME. Show-goers will be excited to check out what has been described as its ‘unique and modern exterior’ and ‘modern, high-tech interior design’.
The latest sailing yacht launches will be joining in the action as well, with Baltic Yachts’ Pink Gin VI anticipated to be the most in-demand among those in attendance.
The above yachts are just a select few of the scores attending the iconic superyacht show, with more announcements expected to be made over the coming weeks. Be sure to check out YachtCharterFleet.com to discover the latest event news.
The latest sailing yacht launches will be joining in the action as well, with Baltic Yachts’ Pink Gin VI anticipated to be the most in-demand
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...